Reliable Solution for Your Medical Equipment
- TLH is a multinational battery manufacturing company having 15 years of experience.
- TLH has more than 500 satisfied customers from various industries.
- To meet the global standards of manufacturing, TLH is certified by various international standard organizations.
- The reliability of the product produced by any company can be estimated from the number of satisfied customers and the use of advanced technology in the facility. TLH has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities equipped with automatic and manual machines.
TLH Lithium Home Storage Batteries Certifications to Ensure The Quality
Use of State of The Art Technology for the Manufacturing of Medical Battery Pack:
- Battery packs play an important role in the safety, reliability, and performance of medical devices.
- TLH prefers using automatic machines to improve efficiency and standard quality of work. For the connections of cells, an automatic welding machine is used in the facility in order to improve work efficiency.
- Special consideration to the design of the Medical battery Pack is given in terms of Thermal management, and the connections of cells.
- Strict testing procedures are applied in order to test all the Medical Battery Packs before leaving the factory. TLH has the capability to keep a record of each and every medical battery pack moved out of the factory with details of testing and results.
Safe and Durable Medical Battery Pack:
- The test results of each tested medical battery pack are stored in our log for future reference and details.
- All the electronic equipment attached with the Medical battery Pack is tested according to the defined standards. The electronic equipment includes Switches, LEDs, and Keys.
- Complete function inspection is also performed to check the functions of the Industrial Lithium batteries.
- Due to the importance of Medical Battery Packs in medical equipment. Detailed testing is performed using comprehensive testing machines and BMS testing to check the charging and discharging time.
TLH: Medical Battery Pack Manufacturer
TLH has a long and successful history of working with a wide range of products for the industries of different sectors.
TLH is certified by different organizations of the world in order to meet the standard requirement. TLH is known for its state-of-the-art advanced technologies and automatic machines to implement standard and accurate procedures.
TLH has a strict policy to get every medical battery pack before moving the medical battery pack out of the manufacturing facility and generate logs in the local server.
Manufactured Medical Battery Pack has a higher production standard and quality control standard.
TLH has the best staff available 24/7 to accommodate our precious customers. Good communication and a professional engineering team are the essential factors.
To resolve the issue of the clients within 24 hours, expert engineers are always available to work on the problems.
As the TLH is a multinational manufacturing facility, the engineers provide the best services to facilitate the customers, whether the customer lives in the USA or Europe. Our experts are always available to support your technological and design requests.
If you want to order the Medical Battery Pack for your medical equipment, order now and send your requirements for the battery. Our engineers will go through the provided data and evaluate the best solution for you.
Medical Battery Pack- The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This FAQ guide possesses almost all the information that one needs to know about medical battery pack .
Here, you will find responses to several queries you might have about medical battery pack.
Have a look!
- 1. What is a medical battery pack?
- 2. What are the uses of the medical battery pack?
- 3. Are medical battery packs portable?
- 4. Name some battery-powered medical devices?
- 5. What are the types of batteries used in medical devices?
- 6. What is the energy range of a medical battery?
- 7. Are medical battery pack devices advantageous?
- 8. What are the disadvantages of a medical battery pack?
- 9. What is the time required to develop a custom medical battery pack?
- 10. How long does a medical battery pack work?
- 11. What is the life span of a medical battery pack?
- 12. Are medical battery packs rechargeable?
- 13. What is the battery charge rate in a medical battery pack?
- 14. Are medical battery packs rechargeable?
- 15. Does temperature affect the working of the medical battery pack?
- 16. How does a medical battery pack work?
- 17. What are the types of lithium-ion batteries in medical battery packs?
- 18. Are medical battery packs costly?
- 19. How much does a medical battery pack weigh?
- 20. Are medical battery packs dangerous for health?
- 21. Do medical battery packs give out current?
- 22. Are medical battery packs reliable?
- 23. Are there any consequences of a medical battery pack?
- 24. Can medical battery packs be misused?
- 25. Are medical batteries harmful?
- 26. Do batteries affect the working of medical devices?
1. What is a medical battery pack?
A battery is a device that stores chemical energy and converts it to electrical energy.
A battery pack is a set of similar batteries or individual batteries.
You can align and select them according to your desirable voltage, capacity, or density. Medical battery packs are used in medical field equipments.
They can be rechargeable or one time use only.
Battery packs are charged according to their power capacity.
Figure 1: A Medical Battery Pack
2. What are the uses of the medical battery pack?
A battery is a device that stores energy and discharges it when required in any utensils.
The general lithium batteries were first used in the 1960s and now are widely being used in medical equipment in every department.
- Bone growth stimulators
- Surgical procedures
- Glucose monitors
- Blood oxygen meter
- Blood pressure monitors
- X-rays and ultrasounds
- Hearing therapy devices
Just like the ones mentioned above, there are several other types of equipment that require medical battery packs.
3. Are medical battery packs portable?
Custom portable battery packs are made on orders.
You can get your own portable battery back according to your requirements and the types of equipment.
We provide items on bulk orders too, you can always get batteries customized as required ensuring the quality and reliability.
If you are looking for to make a medical device or just portable battery packs, our team can provide anything our customers require!
4. Name some battery-powered medical devices?
The Battery powered medical devices are now used fondly all over the world, these have become a part of our regular life.
As batteries are widely used in medical powered devices, the same way they are used in vehicles and consumer electronics, etc.
Names of Some battery powered medical devices are as follows;
Patient monitors, blood pressure monitors, x-ray devices, bearing devices, oxygen and pulse monitors, cardiac pacemakers, hearing aids, etc.
Figure 2: A battery powered patient monitor
5. What are the types of batteries used in medical devices?
The batteries widely used in medical equipment are lithium ion batteries or cells.
These batteries are of two major types:
- Primary batteries ( Non- Rechargeable batteries)
- Alkaline batteries
Figure 3: A Primary battery
- Secondary batteries ( rechargeable batteries)
- Lead Acid batteries
- Ni-Cd batteries
- Lithium-ion batteries
- Lithium-ion polymer batteries
6. What is the energy range of a medical battery?
We are a wide manufacturer of lithium ion batteries used broadly in many different types of devices including medical devices.
Lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable. A wide range of batteries with different energy values are provided.
The lithium ion battery packs are available in 12 V- 48 V.
Different medical devices require different powered batteries depending on the energy they require to work.
7. Are medical battery pack devices advantageous?
Yes, medical battery pack devices are very advantageous as they work less problematically with little effort.
Battery packs for medical devices are very light in weight with high cell voltage and power density.
Energy is stored in the battery packs and can be kept for a longer time.
The lithium ion medical battery pack is very efficient with a small discharge rate and requires low maintenance.
They provide a satisfactory working life of five to seven years and takes 1-3 hours to charge and work for a longer time.
8. What are the disadvantages of a medical battery pack?
Like every product has its disadvantages, medical battery packs have their disadvantages too.
Lithium-ion batteries are costly, they price more than the other batteries.
The manufacturing of these batteries can be a difficult task as they require a High developing area. They should be maintained within safe limits.
The batteries start to fade and require changing after 500-700 rounds of charging and should be replaced after that but they need to be protected from overcharging and to discharge early.
9. What is the time required to develop a custom medical battery pack?
For custom orders, we require four to five days to build a battery pack and sent it as a sample.
However, your orders in bulk amounts take time around 25-30 days to be completed and sent to you.
Figure 5: A custom battery pack
10. How long does a medical battery pack work?
The estimated life of a typical Lithium-ion medical battery pack is about three to four years that counts 400 to 700 charging rounds. Its charging life starts to fade slowly.
You can check for the manufacturing details for further inquiry.
11. What is the life span of a medical battery pack?
When a battery is kept unused, its battery status and disposal time should be checked before using it.
While the typical life span of a medical battery pack is around two to three years and should be replaced after that for effective and accurate working of the medical equipment.
Other factors such as overcharging, the use, the place where the battery is kept, and how it is handled should be monitored for an effective and long life span of a medical battery pack.
12. Are medical battery packs rechargeable?
A rechargeable battery, the secondary battery is a type of electrical battery that can be charged, used, and then again charged many times.
As compared to primary batteries, non-rechargeable, secondary batteries work more effectively and for a longer run with high-end devices.
A rechargeable medical battery pack can be kept charged and discarded according to the requirements of a customer.
We provide you the best working lithium ion battery packs for your medical devices which are rechargeable and can be used many times.
Figure 6: A lithium ion rechargeable medical battery pack
13. What is the battery charge rate in a medical battery pack?
The charging capacity of a battery pack is measured in amps (mAH)
A battery with 200 mAH capacity, will give out a current of around 2 mAH.
The battery charge rate depends completely on the voltage or power of the battery.
14. Are medical battery packs rechargeable?
If secondary batteries are used for medical battery packs, they can be recharged. It is a type of electrical battery which is charged and discharged, as many times as needed.
Using rechargeable batteries in medical devices reduces waste and is environmentally friendly.
15. Does temperature affect the working of the medical battery pack?
Yes, the temperature does affect the working of the medical battery pack.
The capacity of a battery pack is reduced as the temperature falls and increased as the temperature goes up.
Extreme cold temperatures can slow down and eventually stop the battery to perform.
Battery packs can be damaged by excessively cold or hot temperatures and this may trigger the battery to explode or cause a fire.
The best temperature for a battery to work is room temperature, it enables the battery to work effectively.
16. How does a medical battery pack work?
A Medical battery pack works once it is charged completely.
It is placed in the medical device according to the directions and the device works accordingly.
For example in an oxygen meter, the battery is placed in its required position and the monitor starts working.
It is then made to come in contact with the patient so that the medical device can work.
Once the battery is drained, the lithium ion battery should be recharged and used.
However, after a specific time, it is to be replaced with a new one for effective working.
17. What are the types of lithium-ion batteries in medical battery packs?
There are six types of lithium ion batteries that are as follows:
- Lithium Cobalt Oxide
A typical voltage of 3.60 Volts. Its charge rate is 0.7 – 1 C, above it destroys the battery life. These batteries are used in mobile phones, laptops, cameras, etc. They have high energy and limited power.
- Lithium Manganese Oxide
3970 – 3.80 V typical range. Its charge rate is 0.7 – 1 C and is applied to power tools and medical devices widely. These batteries are in high power but low capacity range and are safe.
- Lithium Manganese Cobalt Oxide
3968 – 3.70 nominal voltage. The charge rate is 0.7 – 1 C. It is costly and is applicable to e-bikes and medical devices. They provide Hugh power and capacity with the increasing market.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate
3.20-3.30 voltage and the charge rate is 1 C. They require high loading current and power supplies. They have low capacity but are one of the safest lithium ionic batteries. Used primarily for energy storage.
- Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminium Oxide
3.60 voltage energy, 0.7 C charge rate, and charges fast. These lithium ion batteries are used in medical devices and serve as energy cells.
- Lithium Titanate
voltage energy, the charge rate is 1C. These types of batteries are used in UPS, electric power trains and have the ability to charge fast. This type of lithium ion battery is the safest.
18. Are medical battery packs costly?
The Lithium-ion medical battery packs are very expensive but are of great use as well.
They pay off the amount spent on them with their work and usage. An excellent system worth the money regardless of its use.
Lithium-ion batteries were quite pricey a decade ago but as their market is expanding, the price level has fallen and now see available in a wide range.
Following is a video attached that may serve you some answers:
19. How much does a medical battery pack weigh?
The weight of medical battery pack backs depends on the requirement of the medical equipment. A typical battery pack weighs about 25 lbs that are 12.5 kgs approximately.
Lithium ionic batteries save a lot of weight as compared to other batteries and provide better usage capacity.
20. Are medical battery packs dangerous for health?
The lithium ionic medical battery packs can produce several hazardous gases if they are overheated.
These gases produces can cause severe skin irritation and skin diseases and are fatal.
Gases given out also cause irritation to eyes and nasal openings through which harmful gases enter our body damaging and causing health-related issues.
A fully charged battery gives out more toxic gases than a battery with a fifty percent battery.
If the batteries are exposed to extreme weather conditions, more had can be expected.
21. Do medical battery packs give out current?
No. Lithium-ion batteries are simply storage if electrical energy but it does not work without a proper circuit and does not give out any current or emit radiation.
22. Are medical battery packs reliable?
Batteries are the main aspect of a medical device. The working and reliability depend solely on the battery pack.
Lack of reliability can occur due to bad quality and working of the battery pack.
Lack of knowledge can also affect the reliability of the battery pack on how to integrate them in medical devices and not knowing when to change or replace the battery.
A battery starts to fade with time and use, so the effective working of a battery depends on how it is kept and used.
23. Are there any consequences of a medical battery pack?
A medical battery pack can cause you to face serious consequences if not used properly with the care required.
It contains toxic material so if spilled, do not touch your face or mouth with your hands.
Lithium-ion batteries can cause serious explosions accompanied by the flame which can lead to dangerous situations however it is very unlikely as they do not contain my h energy when discharged.
If a battery ruptures, you should not inhale in the area as it may cause fatal damages to your health.
24. Can medical battery packs be misused?
If lithium ion battery packs are not used in a correct manner following the rules and regulations, that is clearly the misuse of the battery pack.
The battery pack should be kept at the right temperature and circumstances for its effective working.
If misused, you can face serious dangers and problems resulting in the irregular working of the medical devices.
25. Are medical batteries harmful?
Lithium-ion batteries are slightly lower in energy power. They are safe and heat-related failures are rare.
Then the lithium-ion system is safe regardless of following certain rules and regulations providing the charging and discharging capacity of the battery.
Lithium-ion batteries hold twice the capacity of a typical battery.
These batteries require low maintenance.
26. Do batteries affect the working of medical devices?
Yes! Batteries affect the medical devices completely as the working of the medical device depends on the working of a battery.
You should take proper precautions while using batteries in a medical device. The working capacity of the battery should be enough for the device to work properly.
The slightest disability of the battery can cause the medical device to work improperly.