48V LiFePO4 Battery Pack Application
- Our 48V LiFePO4 battery packs are made of high-quality Lithium Iron Phosphate cells with a low self-discharge rate.
- Application for 5G ,Station ,ROV and storage system.
- 48V LiFePO4 battery pack from 4Ah -200Ah.
- The advantage of LiFePO4 battery is 2000 cycles and 5 years warranty.
Our Service Key Figures
- 15 + Years In the
- 500 + Collaboration
- 24 Hours Online
- 1 Day Battery Packs
- 2 Weeks Received
48V LiFePO4 Battery Pack Manufacturing Standard
TLH battery have produced thousands of pieces 48V lifepo4 battery packs every year.Our 48V LiFePO4 battery packs are widely used for storage system,power tool ,drone and fishing.
Our 48V LiFePO4 battery should match with special chargers.
Our 48V LiFePO4 battery packs are made by 26650 LiFePO4 cells,18650 LiFePO4 cells and 3.2V 280Ah cells.
Our 48V LiFePO4 Battery is a lithium battery type that uses high-quality cells and presents incredible functioning time and innumerable charge cycles.TLH battery’s LiFePO4 Battery packs can be tailored as per your demands on bulk orders, and we put effort to provide you with special market costs.
Precise Management Procedures for your 48V LiFePO4 Battery
- Built by using the safest chemistry for high-quality functioning capabilities.
- Each cell is designed and built with a nominal voltage of 3.2 V to deliver a high energy supply for heavy applications.
- Built-in Management System (BMS) to offer safe and sound working while examining each part of the battery.
- Every LiFePO4 battery goes through a technical evaluation before distribution.
Your Ultimate Preference in the Construction of 48V LiFePO4 Battery: TLH
TLH Battery has been supplying the LiFePO4 Battery packs for e bike ,storage and power tools.
Our 48V LiFePO4 battery pack can be 4Ah ,20Ah ,100Ah and 200Ah with CANBUS,UART 485 communication .
We specially make our 48V LiFePO4 battery pack use for storage system with controller.
We struggle our best to build efficient battery packs, in alliance with our competent and well-skilled expert team. We guarantee to our consumers the fulfillment and superior execution of our LiFePO4 Battery in the least extent of time!
If you know or own any businesses that require or necessitate custom-made 48V LiFePO4 Battery packs, do consider offering them our reference work! Our sales control centers are in the UK, USA, and Germany. The trades unit is occupied with very proficient wing partners, who have an understanding of dealing with customers from around the world.
If you have any requests for information, opinions, or situations relating to the LiFePO4 Battery, you may turn it up to us at any time!
48v LiFePO4 battery – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This FAQ Guide possesses all the information related to a 48V LiFePO4 Battery. To find answers to your respective queries, have a look below.
- 1. Are LiFePO4 battery packs the same as lithium-ion batteries?
- 2. What is the battery time of a 48V LiFePO4 battery packs?
- 3. Are LiFePO4 battery packs good enough?
- 4. What charger is required to charge LiFePO4 battery packs?
- 5. What type of chemistry is used in the 48v LiFePO4 battery packs?
- 6. How do you charge a LiFePO4 battery pack?
- 7. What is the optimal charging temperature of a 48v LiFePO4 battery pack?
- 8. How do you know if your LiFePO4 battery pack is bad?
- 9. How can you store LiFePO4 battery packs?
- 10. What are the handling precautions for using a LiFePO4 battery pack?
- 11. Can you charge 48v LiFePO4 battery packs with solar panels?
- 12. How do you know if your LiFePO4 Battery pack is bad?
- 13. Can you charge the 48v LiFePO4 battery packs in the cold weather?
- 14. What happens if you discharge the LiFePO4 battery pack completely?
- 15. How can you choose the correct LiFePO4 battery pack?
- 16. Are 48v LiFePO4 battery packs safe to use?
- 17. Which offers more safety out of 48v LiFePO4 and 48V lithium-ion batteries?
- 18. What are the applications of LiFePO4 battery chemistries?
- 19. What are the advantages of a 48v LiFePO4 battery pack?
- 20. What are the disadvantages of a 48v LiFePO4 battery pack?
- 21. How many voltages are available in LiFePO4 battery packs?
- 22. How many charge cycles does a 48V LiFePO4 battery pack offer?
- 23. What is the battery life of a 48V LiFePO4 Battery?
- 24. Can you transport the 48V LiFePO4 Battery pack?
- 25. What is the best 48V LiFePO4 Battery pack?
- 26. What are a few important safety precautions for the safe handling of the battery pack?
- 27. What is the voltage of the cells in LiFePO4 battery packs?
- 28. What is the correct way to dispose of a 48V LiFePO4 battery pack?
- 29. How do 48v LiFePO4 battery packs work?
1. Are LiFePO4 battery packs the same as lithium-ion batteries?
Lithium battery chemistry is the best of all found in the market. They are very famous for their high charge holding density and capacity. The LiFePO4 battery offers four to five times longer cycle life and accuracy as compared to lithium-ion batteries. The LiFePO4 batteries can be operated in wider temperature ranges and are safer as well as have a very low discharge rate. It has superiority over lithium-ion batteries for safety. Keep the batteries from getting overcharged however the lithium-ion battery packs consist of thermal and chemical stability that helps in times of danger.
Have a look at the video link below.
2. What is the battery time of a 48V LiFePO4 battery packs?
As the world is becoming more influenced by tools, batteries that offer a high-quality power range and working time are considered. The LiFePO4 battery has gained much popularity due to its enormous battery time as compared to other battery types even of the same chemistry. They can last ten years or even more than that if are cared for properly. It offers a very low discharge rate and charge cycles up to 1000 or more. Correct handling should be encouraged as mentioned in the user manual of the battery pack by the 48V LiFePO4 battery provider.
Figure 1: 48V LiFePO4 Battery
3. Are LiFePO4 battery packs good enough?
If you are looking for battery packs for everyday use or regular use, LiFePO4 Battery packs will serve you for the longest time and are termed very cost-effective. It is charged at a faster rate so requires less electricity to be charged and makes more ah capacity available for you as in any other battery of the same size and capacity. A single cycle of a Lithium-ion phosphate battery lasts more than 3 to 4 times of a standard lithium-ion battery. It is made up of nontoxic materials that make it environmentally friendly and safe from any hazards. The nominal voltage of a cell in the LiFePO4 Battery is 3.2 V and is the most reliable one in the market. They are the safest in normal use so, considering the safety concerns, energy density, and power, LiFePO4 Batteries are worth the price and provide quality service without having you worried about battery replacements for a long time.
4. What charger is required to charge LiFePO4 battery packs?
The maximum charge current that can be delivered to the battery is 60A. The charging Voltage required by a 48V LiFePO4 battery lies between 56V to 56.8V. It is recommended to use a charger suitable for the battery pack or mentioned in the user manual. The charger is opted for depending on the battery chemistry. According to that, a Lithium Iron Phosphate battery requires a lithium battery charger suitable for 48V for the same voltage battery. The battery consists of a Battery Management System (BMS), it keeps the battery pack protected from overcharging. The battery alarms the user once it is fully charged, and the charging runs off within a minute.
Figure 2: LiFePO4 Battery Charger
5. What type of chemistry is used in the 48v LiFePO4 battery packs?
Lithium Iron Phosphate with linear formula LiFePO4, battery packs are the common chemicals found in the markets. It uses manganese oxide, cobalt oxide, and nickel oxide formulations. The anode pole in the battery is where the lithium is stored which is made from carbon most standardly. The cathode on the other hand is made from a compound that is a metal oxide. Looking into a LiFePO4 Battery, the phosphate is the cathode chemical.
6. How do you charge a LiFePO4 battery pack?
You can charge your 48V lithium iron phosphate battery easily by setting the correct range on the charger. Try to use only the charger recommended for your battery pack. Do not let the charger overcharge your battery or else you may end ruining it.
7. What is the optimal charging temperature of a 48v LiFePO4 battery pack?
The optimal charging temperature for a LiFePO4 battery is 0°C to 60°C. As the battery does not hold a charge if charged under extremely low temperatures. The least temperature to charge your battery pack is 0°C.
8. How do you know if your LiFePO4 battery pack is bad?
Although the LiFePO4 batteries are made to be tough and highly safe, yet under certain conditions, they can go bad.
- If you notice your battery pack to not hold a charge when you charge it, it means your battery is bad and you should consider replacing it.
- If the battery becomes heated easily and frequently, that too is a sign of your battery gone bad.
- If you notice an unusual smell, odor, color, or shape in the battery pack, dispose of it off immediately and do not try to treat it.
- If the battery pack carries up charge very slowly consider that as an indication too of a dying battery.
9. How can you store LiFePO4 battery packs?
The Lithium iron phosphate batteries can be stored easily for long intervals under proper circumstances. Keep the batteries at places that are dry and well ventilated. The temperature should be normal or mild, not too hot, or too cold. However, LiFePO4 Battery packs are made to withstand extreme temperatures too. The standard temperature for storage should be between -25° C to 60° C. Keep the batteries away from direct sunlight, and it is preferred to store them indoors at safe places away from children. Although the battery has very low discharge rates, its charging should be kept in check and recharged if required.You can look at follow video link about how to store lifepo4 battery pack。
10. What are the handling precautions for using a LiFePO4 battery pack?
As described earlier, Lithium batteries are the safest and reliable chemistries found on the market. The use of these batteries has become usual in our daily life. However, Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are the most stable and safe ones still a few precautions should be followed while using them.
- Put away from heat:
The best temperatures for the batteries to work is the one comfortable for humans. The best temperature a LiFePO4 battery can work at falls between 20°C to 60°C. The electrodes may start to fall once the temperature passes by 40° C but the Lithium iron phosphate batteries are designed in a way to withstand up to 60° C but a difference in performance may be seen. The battery overheats at unwanted high temperatures that result in the battery malfunctioning. Such factors cause the battery to not perform accurately and die before time.
- Proper storage:
The Lithium iron phosphate battery should be stored under proper and likely conditions. Keep the battery stored away from heat or direct sunlight. The battery should be charged before storage and checked in between if stored for longer intervals. The area where the battery is stored should be dry and well ventilated for a safe storage period.
- Battery checkups:
Look out your battery pack for any physical changes. Look out for a bump on your battery pack, an infrequent odor changed color or anything that is not common. Get the battery checked as soon as possible if you notice any of such things. Do not try to treat it on your own and if needed, replace your battery. Treating a damaged battery pack on your own can cause very dangerous and unwanted situations.
- Charging intervals:
Charge the LiFePO4 battery in short intervals. Do not overcharge the battery and do not let the battery drain completely before recharging it. The battery has a protection system that keeps it from overheating or overcharging. However, such factors may destroy the battery’s capacity to hold a charge with time.
- Avoid freezing temperatures:
The greatest challenge of all is to operate a battery during cold temperatures once the temperature falls below -5° C, the Lithium iron phosphate battery only delivers 50% of its capacity, and as the temperature falls it eventually stops working. Freezing temperatures abrupt the chemical reactions inside the battery pack which dismisses the working flow of the battery. Charging in such temperatures can also be a huge task as the battery can be damaged greatly. Wait for the surroundings to become warmer before charging your LiFePO4 battery pack. If it is pushed to work or charged in such conditions, the battery will fail to do so and die.
11. Can you charge 48v LiFePO4 battery packs with solar panels?
The LiFePO4 battery can be charged through solar modules, but solar charge controllers are required. Like simple battery chargers, it flows the current into the battery storage until it is completely charged. It prevents overcharging and has profiles specifically for LiFePO4 batteries.
Figure 3: Charging through solar
12. How do you know if your LiFePO4 Battery pack is bad?
You can know your battery pack’s condition if you keep an eye on it. Following are a few indications that may help you to understand your battery.
- The battery does not hold a charge
- Change in the color of the battery
- The capacity of holding a charge falls
- If the battery pack is damaged or leaking
- The LiFePO4 battery pack heats up
- Any unusual odor or smell
- Changes in the physical characteristics of the battery
13. Can you charge the 48v LiFePO4 battery packs in the cold weather?
The lithium-based batteries should not be charged in extremely cold weather as their capacity to hold charge decreases due to the cold weather. However, the LiFePO4 Batteries are manufactured to be charged and operated in extreme temperatures, but it may affect the battery working overtime. The least temperature suitable to charge the LiFePO4 Battery is 0°C. For healthy battery charging, you should wait for the surrounding temperature to be a little warmer before putting your battery on charge for a healthier lifespan.
14. What happens if you discharge the LiFePO4 battery pack completely?
LiFePO4 Battery packs have an edge over the other lithium-based batteries as they are stronger, safer, and long-lasting. They can be discharged completely with no long-term effect. Although it is recommended to discharge 80% of the battery’s power before giving it a recharge. They do not require partial charging or charging after each use. They do not get damaged easily. Whereas the other lithium batteries and lead-acid batteries should not be discharged completely because the battery cells die and it is quite difficult to revive them.
15. How can you choose the correct LiFePO4 battery pack?
The correct LiFePO4 battery pack can be chosen according to the application required. The battery that serves correctly the need of the application is the correct battery pack.
A few tips are described in the link given below.
16. Are 48v LiFePO4 battery packs safe to use?
Although lithium chemistry is the safest type available in the market nowadays. It is manufactured by keeping in mind the safety precautions and keeping it environmentally friendly. Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries still have an edge over the other lithium-based batteries in safety. They do not overheat or overcharge as they consist of a BMS. Even if damaged, they are much lesser dangerous than the other ones. LiFePO4 Batteries have a very stable thermal runway which keeps it and the user safe from any concerns.
Follow the link given for further information.
17. Which offers more safety out of 48v LiFePO4 and 48V lithium-ion batteries?
The LiFePO4 battery chemistry is the safest type of lithium battery. They provide thermal and chemical stability which serves the best safety feature in the lithium-based battery packs. The cells in lithium iron phosphate batteries are nonflammable even if they are mishandled or slightly overcharged. They do not face any problems of short circuits or overcharge as they can withstand high temperatures. The 48V Lithium iron phosphate batteries are very much safer and environment friendly compared to lithium-ion batteries because LiFePO4 Battery is made up of non-toxic materials that do not give out harmful fumes and protect the environment.
18. What are the applications of LiFePO4 battery chemistries?
Due to their high power density and longevity, LiFePO4 battery chemistries are used to power high-energy-requiring devices. It has been termed as the best choice for heavy applications. The most common applications of this battery chemistry are:
- E-bikes or E-cars
- Solar applications
- Automotive applications
Figure 4: Applications of 48V LiFePO4 Battery
19. What are the advantages of a 48v LiFePO4 battery pack?
Like every mechanical equipment, batteries also have their advantages depending on their characteristics. A few pros of the 48V LiFePO4 Batteries are given below:
If you have opted for the LiFePO4 battery pack, you should no longer be concerned about safety. They are free of any toxic materials that may harm human health or the environment. The highest quality cells are used along with a battery management system which makes the battery the safest and reliable of all.
- No maintenance:
Lithium-based batteries provide the ultimate advantage of no maintenance requirement. They should only be handled carefully and with care. No further maintenance is required.
- Long service time:
The LiFePO4 batteries are known widely for their longer performance time as well as life span. They are manufactured to serve for at least 10 years with great performance. They may last longer or shorter depending on their usage, care, and handling.
The temperature lithium iron phosphate batteries can withstand is a very high range. They can work efficiently in high and low temperatures. Whereas no other batteries can work in the same circumstances or temperature. They do not fail to provide their high-quality service. They work the best at temperatures between -15°C to 55°C.
- High charge and discharge:
LiFePO4 battery is a lithium-based battery with the sole purpose of providing power. It has high charge holding and discharging capacities which makes it power the devices for longer with a very low discharge.
20. What are the disadvantages of a 48v LiFePO4 battery pack?
Like everything, batteries also have their disadvantages along with advantages. There is nothing in the world that only provides advantages without any bad aspects.
- High cost:
The price of Lithium Iron phosphate batteries is quite high than other battery types. They may die before time if are mishandled and the money will all go to waste.
- Low density:
The density of the anodes in the LiFePO4 batteries is lower as compared to lithium-ion batteries of the same size.
21. How many voltages are available in LiFePO4 battery packs?
The nominal voltage of each cell found in the LiFePO4 Battery is 3.3V whereas a fully discharged cell is 2.5V and a fully charged cell has a voltage of 3.6V.
They are found in 12 volts, 24 volts, 32 volts, and 48 volts. The battery voltage may be selected according to the application required out of it.
22. How many charge cycles does a 48V LiFePO4 battery pack offer?
A LiFePO4 battery is known for its enormous supplication of power and longevity. A battery with 48V means it supplies 48 volts per hour to the device it is connected to. It lasts for more than 3 times that of any other battery and offers charge cycles 2000-5000 in its 10 years working time. However, it may last longer or lesser depending on its usage and handling.
23. What is the battery life of a 48V LiFePO4 Battery?
The LiFePO4 battery is manufactured with a battery life of 10 plus years. The 48V battery if used under proper circumstances and with care may last more than that. This battery pack has a long-lasting charge capacity as well as works 3-4 times more than any other lithium battery type.
24. Can you transport the 48V LiFePO4 Battery pack?
Yes, the lithium iron phosphate batteries can be shipped through water, air, or road by meeting the proper safety precautions. The batteries should not be stacked or put weight on them as it may damage them or cause them to leak. The LiFePO4 batteries are the safest of all the lithium batteries and are unlikely to explode but if the conditions are extreme, the battery may explode. Proper safety measures should be taken, and the batteries should be packed safely.
Figure 5: Transporting LiFePO4 Battery
25. What is the best 48V LiFePO4 Battery pack?
There may be different batteries best for different applications. Overall, the best 48V lithium iron phosphate battery is the Scremower Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery. It consists of built-in BMS protection and can be charged through solar energy. Its Ah capacity is 100 while the voltage is 48V. The weight of this battery pack is around 42 kilograms.
Figure 6: Scremower Deep Cycle 48V LiFePO4 Battery
26. What are a few important safety precautions for the safe handling of the battery pack?
- Avoid the contact of the battery pack with metals.
- Keep the batteries away from direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not touch or use the damaged battery packs.
- Use proper protective equipment while handling a battery.
- Try to use only the appropriate charger to charge your battery.
27. What is the voltage of the cells in LiFePO4 battery packs?
The voltage of each cell in a LiFeaPO4 battery has a nominal voltage of 3.2 Volts. If the voltage of the cells drops down below 2.8 Volts, consider the battery dead as the cells can not revive if they die once.
28. What is the correct way to dispose of a 48V LiFePO4 battery pack?
The batteries contain toxic materials and chemicals which if exposed to human skin can cause a lot of harm. The lithium batteries if are to be disposed of, they should be handed over to the recycling or disposal centers located near you. Do not throw the batteries directly into trash cans or household trash. The damaged batteries can ignite fire than can lead to unwanted hazardous situations. Do not try to treat the damaged or dead battery packs on your own.The follow video link shows you the correct way to dispose of a 48V LiFePO4 battery pack。
29. How do 48v LiFePO4 battery packs work?
Lithium batteries are proved to be very effective and long-lasting for our electronic devices. In the technological world, we live in, everything here is powered by batteries. The LiFePO4 battery is charged through a suitable charger and the energy is stored in the battery pack. The battery then provides the energy to the devices connected to it and powers them.
Following video links to the working of a lithium battery.