Superior Quality Lithium-ion Marine Battery Manufacturer
- Our marine battery packs are made of Lithium-ion cells with a low self-discharge rate.
- Our battery packs are most used for most marine purposes.
- The battery pack can be fully charged and drained from 2000 to 5000 times.
- The cases of marine lithium-ion batteries are rigid to prevent any damage.
Our Service Key Figures
- 15 + Years In the
- 500 + Collaboration
- 24 Hours Online
- 1 Day Battery Packs
- 2 Weeks Received
Lithium-ion Marine Battery Pack Supplier
TLH battery is naked as of the leading and exceedingly lucrative battery companies in the trades. Our Lithium-ion Marine Battery promises small internal resistance to support high discharge current and energy densities as well as lent battery life.
Our Lithium-ion Marine Battery is a high-quality battery type that offers tremendous operational time and myriad life cycles.TLH battery’s Lithium-ion Marine Battery packs can be modified as per your appeal and we work to get you exclusive market value.
For any customized styled purchases of Lithium-ion Marine batteries, you can get along with us, and we will help you in the least time doable.
Accurate Management Techniques for your Lithium-ion Marine Batteries
- Manufactured by keeping in mind the safety concerns for high-quality operational experiences.
- Each cell is designed and built with a nominal voltage of 3.7V to deliver a high energy supply for heavy applications.
- Built-in Management System (BMS) to provide safe and sound toiling and monitoring each aspect inside the battery.
- Every Single Lithium-ion Marinebattery goes through a widespread assessment prior to delivery.
Your Eventual Inclination in the Production of Lithium-ion Marine Battery: TLH
TLH Battery has been producing the Lithium-ion Marine Battery for a longer time and now has consumers from all over the world. We attempt our finest to construct valuable battery packs, in association with our qualified and well-skilled technical squad. We ensure guarantee to our patrons in the satisfaction and outstanding performance of our Lithium-ion Marine Battery in the bare minimum extent of time!
If you know or own any firm-related marine Industry, and necessitates custom-made Lithium-ion Marine Battery packs, do contemplate giving them our reference! Our auctions command centers are in the UK, USA, and Germany. The sales unit is inhabited with very skilled side associates, who have awareness of dealing with customers from all over the world.
A discrete unit for after-sales service patrons is also available. You can get along with us even if you are in the United Kingdom. The USA, or Germany. For any probes or obstacles in the functioning of the Lithium-ion Marine Battery, drop by a memo, and the spokesperson of our after-sales region will connect to you to present an applicable solution.
If you have any inquiries, judgments, or conditions concerning the Lithium-ion Marine Battery, you may reach to us anytime!
Lithium-Ion Marine Battery – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This guide answers the most asked questions related to a Lithium-ion Marine Battery technology are given below. Have a look to ensure choosing this battery pack and satisfy your marine application requirements!
- 1. What is the use of a lithium-ion marine battery?
- 2. What is better for marine battery lithium-ion or lead-acid?
- 3. What is the mAh found in lithium-ion marine batteries?
- 4. Do lithium-ion marine batteries require special chargers?
- 5. What is the cost range of a lithium-ion marine battery pack?
- 6. How long do lithium marine batteries last?
- 7. Are lithium marine batteries worth it?
- 8. What are the disadvantages of a lithium marine battery pack?
- 9. What are the pros of a lithium marine battery back?
- 10. What is the shelf life of a lithium-ion marine battery?
- 11. What safety measures should be taken while using a lithium-ion marine battery?
- 12. What are the top lithium-ion marine battery packs?
- 13. What is the best lithium-ion battery for marine purposes?
- 14. What is the best way to charge a lithium-ion marine battery?
- 15. What is the best charger to charge a lithium-ion marine battery pack?
- 16. How much maintenance is required by lithium-ion marine batteries?
- 17. Are lithium-ion marine battery packs reliable?
- 18. What are the factors to consider while buying a lithium-ion marine battery pack?
- 19. What makes the lithium-ion marine battery the best?
- 20. What is the application of a lithium marine battery?
- 21. What are the rules of using a lithium battery in the marine industry?
- 22. How is the lithium-ion marine battery system designed?
- 23. Does a lithium marine battery have a built-in battery management system?
- 24. What is the purpose of the battery management system in a lithium-ion marine battery?
- 25. How should the lithium-ion marine batteries be stored?
- 26. How should you dispose off the lithium-ion marine batteries?
- 27. How do you know if your lithium marine battery is bad?
- 28. What are the signs of a bad lithium-ion marine battery pack?
1. What is the use of a lithium-ion marine battery?
The lithium-ion marine battery packs are used in the marine field to provide operational benefits. Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries are very useful in the marine industry as they are safe as compared to other types of batteries in the market. They have a sufficient amount of power storing capacity and are proved to be functional in emergency storage situations. The lithium-ion battery provides portable electricity for a longer period and is safe.
2. What is better for marine battery lithium-ion or lead-acid?
Lithium ion-based battery packs are better than lead-acid batteries considering their efficiency, longevity, and reliability. Lead-acid is cost-efficient and requires a lot of maintenance on a regular basis whereas lithium-ion battery is made up of such technology that offers longer life and higher working ability with amazing performance.
3. What is the mAh found in lithium-ion marine batteries?
MaH capacity is the amount of energy a battery can give out at a constant rate in an hour.
The greater the mAh of a battery, the more energy the battery pack can store. The highest mAh capacity a marine battery can have is up to 100,000 mAh that is equal to 100 Ah.
4. Do lithium-ion marine batteries require special chargers?
A charger that matches the voltage and amps of the respective battery pack should be used to charge the lithium-ion boat battery. A charger specifically made for boat batteries will be waterproof to be safe if it encounters water. Every charger has different, unique properties which may be favorable for one battery pack and bad for the other depending on the properties of the lithium-ion battery pack. However, it is required to use only the recommended charger to charge the battery so it can provide efficient working. If an unsuitable charger is used, it may ruin the battery pack by disrupting the chemical reactions taking place in the lithium-ion marine battery pack.
Figure 1: A battery charger
5. What is the cost range of a lithium-ion marine battery pack?
A marine lithium-ion battery costs between 1000$ USD and may go up to 6000$ USD.
The prices may vary according to the changes in the market. The price rises with the higher power capacity and voltage of the lithium-ion battery pack.
6. How long do lithium marine batteries last?
A marine lithium-ion battery pack is safe to use and requires very less or no maintenance. An average lithium-ion marine battery lasts about 1000 to 2000 full charge cycles. In years, the lithium-ion batteries may last for 5 years or more than that however they may last longer depending on how it is used and maintained under proper conditions. Improper or mishandling of the marine battery pack might ruin the battery life and functioning.
Figure 2: A marine li-ion battery
7. Are lithium marine batteries worth it?
Lithium-ion marine batteries have a longer life span than lead-acid or any other type of battery packs. They have a low discharge rate which makes these batteries hold a charge for a longer time span. The nominal voltage provided by a lithium-ion marine battery is higher than any other marine battery. The best part of lithium-ion battery packs is that they are lighter in weight and serve excellently for up to 10 years if taken proper care of. However, they may be left unattended for years and will keep holding their charge.
8. What are the disadvantages of a lithium marine battery pack?
Like everything else lithium-ion marine batteries also have their disadvantages:
- High price:
The lithium-ion batteries for marine provide efficient working and longer service time but are expensive. They cost about 40% more than nickel battery packs.
Rechargeable lithium-ion marine battery packs are very safe as compared to other battery packs however may cause fire due to some factors. If the battery packs are overcharged, they may catch fire and explode which can cause very dangerous situations. They need to have a built-in security system to maintain certain limits. However, the modern battery packs with such systems can be left on charge but still will be safe from any hazardous situation.
As the lithium-ion batteries age, their capacity of holding charge loosens. The batteries age no matter if they are in use or not. Average batteries can only have up to 1000 charge cycles and start to fade after these. Whereas, in some cases, the battery may last longer depending on the circumstances it is kept in and how it is used. After a limited time span, the battery needs to be replaced for the efficient working of the boats.
9. What are the pros of a lithium marine battery back?
Following are some advantages of a lithium-ion marine battery pack.
- Low maintenance:
The lithium-ion battery packs require less to no maintenance for a longer lifespan. Most of the other battery types require a regular check on the battery and its discharge which takes a lot of time. The lithium-ion marine battery makes the consumer free of any such tension and still provides a longer and constructive life span.
- Seld discharge quality:
The majority of the battery packs face the problem of self-discharge while lithium-ion batteries have a very low self-discharge rate which makes them able to hold a charge for a longer time.
- High power density:
The lithium-ion battery packs offer high energy density which makes them last three times more than nickel batteries. This factor is very favorable for the marine industry as they would not need to charge the battery pack every once for a longer time and productive service.
- Cell voltage:
Each cell of a lithium-ion marine battery pack is 3.7 Volts and sums up to provide a huge amount of voltage for high voltage requiring fields just as in the marine industry.
One of the greatest benefits of a lithium-ion battery is that they weigh very light and do not occupy much space.The follow video shows the pros of a lithium marine battery back.
10. What is the shelf life of a lithium-ion marine battery?
The shelf life of lithium-ion marine batteries ranges from 3 to 5 years. The battery does not lose its charge like other battery types, as it has a very low self-discharge rate if the battery is being used or not. Store the lithium-ion batteries only at 30% to 50% charging level and in a cool, dry place for a better storage period and prevent the battery pack from being affected by any circumstances. Do not charge the battery pack fully before storing it. The battery loses only a 2% charge over a month.
11. What safety measures should be taken while using a lithium-ion marine battery?
Although the lithium-ion battery packs are safer than any other battery type, yet safety measures should be followed for a completely anti-hazardous experience.
- Only use the lithium marine battery packs that are tested.
- Look up the user manual for any instructions.
- Charge the lithium-ion batteries only with the recommended charger otherwise, you may end up ruining the battery internally.
- Keep the battery packs away from any flammable material.
- Do not leave charging lithium batteries unattended as due to any unfavorable condition they may catch fire.
- Ensure the correct installment of the battery pack.
- Keep the batteries away from any direct contact with sunlight or heat.
- Do not touch the battery packs if damaged or leaked.
- If you notice an unfavorable condition, do not touch the battery pack and dispose of them as soon as possible.
- Store the lithium-ion marine batteries at room temperature.
12. What are the top lithium-ion marine battery packs?
Some of the top picks of lithium-ion batteries for marine applications are:
- Banshee Lithium-ion Marine 12V Battery:
A battery specially designed only for marine purposes is the Banshee Lithium Ion Marine battery. This battery is designed to have 100 Ah capacity and offers a 3-year warranty. It also consists of an LED meter.
- Ionic batteries deep cycle lithium 12V battery:
The ionic battery is a considerable option for a boat battery as it offers 125 Ah capacity with a 5-year warranty. It provides significant durability and fast charging.
- Talent Cell 12v lithium battery pack:
This battery offers tremendous charge storage space to be used by a boat. It offers a significant Ah capacity of 200. The battery pack can bear up to 2000 charge cycles and is durable for a long time.
- Zooms 12V lithium battery pack:
This battery pack offers up to 4000 charge cycles as well as a 5-year warranty. It has fast charging quality with luminous 100 Ah capacity and high energy.
13. What is the best lithium-ion battery for marine purposes?
Zooms 12V lithium battery pack:
This Best battery pack for lithium marine 100Ah battery is the zooms battery approaches up to 4000 charge cycles as well as a 5-year warranty.
Figure 7: Best Marine Battery
14. What is the best way to charge a lithium-ion marine battery?
The best way to charge a lithium-ion battery is through a suitable charge that matches the battery capacity and voltage. The lithium-ion marine battery packs should be charged under observation to prevent any unfavorable conditions. Keep the battery packs away from anything that may catch fire and keep the battery away from heat or direct sunlight. Do not overcharge the battery as it may lead to dangerous situations. Look up the manual that comes with the battery pack for using only the recommended charger for safe and fast charging. The following link reveals a hack:
15. What is the best charger to charge a lithium-ion marine battery pack?
There are numerous lithium-based battery chargers available in the market. There has always been competition on declaring the best as each has different splendid qualities. However, the charge rate as the best overall is:
NOCO Genius G3500:
It charges lithium battery packs 2 times faster than any ordinary charger. It offers a warranty of 5 years and is light in weight as well as portable. This charger charges the battery according to its voltage and capacity with great maintenance. It can charge lithium-ion batteries with up to 120 Ah capacity and has built-in a protection system that turns off the charger itself once the battery is fully charge preventing overcharging.
Figure 8: NOCO Genius G3500.
16. How much maintenance is required by lithium-ion marine batteries?
The lithium-ion marine battery packs require no maintenance and provide between 2000-5000 charge cycles. They are rechargeable and only need to be well handled. The lithium-ion battery packs only need to be set up in the correct manner for efficient working and to prevent overcharging.
17. Are lithium-ion marine battery packs reliable?
Lithium-ion batteries are the safest and most reliable option for your boat batteries. They offer a long-lasting life span as well as are highly efficient. If kept under favorable conditions, it is the most reliable battery in the market for marine applications.
The following video illustrates some points:
18. What are the factors to consider while buying a lithium-ion marine battery pack?
You can select the best battery for your marine application by keeping the following factors in mind:
The battery chemistry should be protected and safe. Physical factors can affect the battery greatly so keep your battery packs protected from them and select a lithium-ion battery that can sustain most of the factors.
The lifespan should be long enough to rely on a battery pack for good 2 years at least. A low lifespan battery should not be selected as you will always have to worry about the working time and longevity of the battery.
The power density a battery pack can provide should be according to your boat requirement or greater than that. If a battery has a higher density that means it can sustain and continue to provide larger currents for a long time.
19. What makes the lithium-ion marine battery the best?
The high energy density factor of the lithium-ion battery pack makes them the best choice for marine applications. Marine applications require high energies for stable and strategic working operations. It is one of the foremost advantages of a lithium-ion battery. The lithium-ion battery provides a good number of charge cycles with an elongated life cycle. They are the safest and ensure quality work with high-power appliances with high storage capacities.
20. What is the application of a lithium marine battery?
Lithium-ion batteries are widely applied in the marine industry. They are used in ferries, tugboats, sailboats, water taxis, private yachts, etc.
Lithium application in the marine industry promises propelling amount of energy deliverance and storage. They are considered as they produce low emissions which do not cause damage to the marine animals and are safe. The low maintenance factor and longer life span make them a powerhouse for marine needs.
Figure 9: Applications of lithium-ion marine battery
21. What are the rules of using a lithium battery in the marine industry?
Lithium-ion batteries are widely applied in various products all over the world. They are very light in weight and very rigid in their design which makes them durable and long-lasting. Following are some rules to be followed and kept in mind while using lithium-ion batteries in the marine industry:
- Keep the batteries in cool places before charging them otherwise they may heat up.
- Do not use extra current charges as it may affect the battery’s health.
- Use protected connectors to cut down the risk of short circuits to a minimum.
- Set up specific areas in the boats for charging the battery packs.
- Keep favorable fire resistance to control the emergency situations if any.
- The storage in the marine vehicles should be away from sunlight to keep the lithium batteries safe.
- Do not try to open or crush the battery as it may cause an explosion.
- Keep an eye on the lithium batteries while putting them on charge.
22. How is the lithium-ion marine battery system designed?
The external battery system is designed to be durable under harsh conditions and water-resistant, so they do not deteriorate if come in contact with moisture in marine vehicles. The lithium marine batteries are specially designed to shut down on their own if encountering any unfavorable conditions. The circuits inside the battery pack are all secured in case of the extra burden of load or short circuits. The cells of the lithium Marine battery are arranged in such a position to prevent any explosion if one of them fails. A battery management system is placed inside the lithium marine battery pack to keep the voltage, current, and temperature in check. An alarm is fixed inside it which turns on if the battery faces any failure or problem internally.
23. Does a lithium marine battery have a built-in battery management system?
All the lithium-ion batteries are manufactured with a built-in management system or BMS. It keeps the internal characteristics of the battery pack in check and notifies immediately if any irregular activity is noticed. The cell voltage, current capacity, reactions, temperature everything is kept under check by a BMS.
24. What is the purpose of the battery management system in a lithium-ion marine battery?
A well-designed BMS provides optimized working by the lithium battery and ensures safe operations. It prevents the battery from:
- Cell overvoltage
- Cell under voltage
- Unbalance of voltage
- Short circuits
- The high temperature of cells
A BMS ensures safe working through a battery pack and controls, protects, and monitors for the maximum working and efficient operations of the battery.
25. How should the lithium-ion marine batteries be stored?
The lithium-ion marine battery packs should be stored in a cool, dry place at room temperature. The batteries should not be placed to encounter direct sunlight or heat as it affects the battery pack. Store the battery away from any flammable products as they may catch fire. Store the battery packs at 70% charge level and do not fully charge or discharge them before storing. Keep the battery packs away from moisture.
26. How should you dispose off the lithium-ion marine batteries?
The damaged or dead lithium-ion marine battery packs should be discarded as hazardous waste. Correctly dispose of the battery packs and drop them into recycling bins or NGOs that collect technical waste. Do not discard the wasted battery pack in a normal bin as it can be very dangerous.The follow link shows you how to dispose off the lithium-ion marine batteries.
27. How do you know if your lithium marine battery is bad?
The easiest and the most accurate way of checking a battery’s status is through a voltmeter. If the voltage of the battery cell is less than or equal to 3.4 V then you should charge it. If it has trouble gaining charge, you should consider replacing it with a new one. Other ways of figuring out of your lithium battery are bad is through noticing and physical changes. If the terminals are broken or the lithium marine battery pack is damaged or leaking.
The following lead leads to a reference tutorial:
28. What are the signs of a bad lithium-ion marine battery pack?
You can tell the battery is bad if the cells do not hold a charge or heat up very soon. Id the battery pack gives a strange odor or changes its color. If you notice a bulge or bump in the battery pack or any sort of discoloration. The voltage reading will be low and will not hold a charge anymore.