Top Quality Low Temperature Batteries Manufacturer
- TLH Low-Temperature Batteries with Operating Temperature -40° to 60° have a wide range of applications for domestic and industrial purposes.
- Our batteries have a low self-discharging rate which makes them super reliable to use.
- Highly skilled and professional R&D team.
- Carefully monitored battery manufacturing processes according to international standards.
Our Service Key Figures
- 17 + Years In the
- 500 + Collaboration
- 24 Hours Online
- 1 Day Battery Packs
- 2 Weeks Received
Why Choose TLH as Your Trustworthy Low Temperature Batteries Manufacturer?
TLH uses state-of-the-art technology to manufacture Low-Temperature Batteries for our customers. We have been in this field for 15 years and hence, we have the expertise in manufacturing the perfect Low-Temperature Batteries. Our Low-Temperature Batteries are market competitive and offer a reliable solution to your particular application. TLH has a good repute as Low-Temperature Battery. This is the main reason our worthy clients trust our products.
The R&D team at TLH is not only an expert in their work but also good at communication. Our team put their 100% into designing and manufacturing top-notch Low-Temperature Batteries that are economical. We are among the leading Low-Temperature Batteries manufacturer with 500+ international clients. Our bonding with the clients is friendly, and we listen to their feedback and suggestions. We ensure to incorporate those suggestions into Low-Temperature Batteries for them.
Our after-sales service is highly reliable and is available 24/7. The team addresses all your Low-Temperature Battery queries and concerns and gives you the best solution. TLH can be your ideal Low Temperature Batteries manufacturers for the next project.
We also deal in customized solutions as we believe every client has a different need so, every client needs a customized battery. TLH happily delivers custom-made products your way.
Carefully Monitored Quality Control Procedure for Your Low Temperature Batteries
- Precise quality control checks are followed for the manufacturing of Low-Temperature Batteries as per ISO 9001: 2015 by TUV.
- TLH ensures that every battery we make passes different tests, including charging, discharging, and other tests.
- We carefully check all the Low-Temperature Batteries we make so that you can get only the best.
- You can ask us for our catalogs, documents, battery manuals, and other files; we fulfill customers’ demands in every aspect.
TLH: Your Compatible Low-Temperature Batteries Manufacturer and Supplier
The TLH Low-Temperature Batteries are worth purchasing because they have the best qualities in terms of cost and performance. These batteries outperform other competitor batteries by consuming less power while providing maximum output. The charging of Low-Temperature Batteries is simple and does not necessitate the use of any special tools or devices. Shenzhen Tianlihe Technology Co. Ltd. has a vast experience of 15 years, and therefore we are currently supplying Low-Temperature Batteries to over 500 customers across the world.
TLH Low-Temperature Batteries are easy to use, thanks to our innovative technology. The battery protection system in the TLH Low-Temperature Battery has an in-built protection mechanism (BPS). These batteries are perfect for a variety of applications, including household appliances, industrial machines and tools, outdoor installations, and more.
We are providing you with the best services because of our skilled team. For your convenience, TLH maintains sales offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany. Our customer service team is available all the time to address your problems and make Low-Temperature Battery recommendations.
Contact us to inform us about your requirements for customization. We value your thoughts and opinions, so please share your experience with us.
Low-Temperature Batteries FAQs-The Complete Guide
Are you looking to get ideal and cost-efficient low-temperature batteries and do not know where to start?
You do not need to be concerned since we will provide you with the most effective answer to your problem.
Here is a low-temperature battery FAQ guide that will answer all of your questions about low-temperature batteries.
Take a close look at the characteristics of our low-temperature batteries.
This guide has all the basic information regarding low-temperature batteries, including their charging and jump-starting.
- Q1. What are Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q2. Why Do You Need Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q3. What are the Key Features of Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q4. What are the Applications of Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q5. What Must be the Qualities of Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q6. How to Choose the Best Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q7. What is the Lifespan of Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q8. What Should be the Appropriate Working Temperature of Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q9. Are Low-Temperature Batteries Chargeable?
- Q10. How to Charge Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q11. Are the Low-Temperature Batteries Safer for the Environment?
- Q12. How to Maintain Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q13. Can You Get Customized Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q14. How to Dispose of the Dead Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q15. Are Low-Temperature Batteries Dangerous?
- Q16. Is it Possible to Check that Low-Temperature Batteries are Dead?
- Q17. What are the Chances of Low-Temperature Batteries Explosion?
- Q18. What Steps Should be Taken if Low-Temperature Batteries Explode?
- Q19. What are the Possible Reasons that Make Your Low-Temperature Batteries Dead?
- Q20. What Precautions Can You Follow When Using Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q21. Why Low-Temperature Batteries Lose Their Charging?
- Q22. Can You Jump Start Your Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q23. What is the Appropriate Way of Replacing Low-Temperature Batteries?
- Q24. Is it Possible to Check Whether Your Low-Temperature Batteries are Appropriate or Not?
- Q25. Where to Get Best Quality Low-Temperature Batteries?
Q1. What are Low-Temperature Batteries?
As the name of the battery suggests, a low-temperature battery is one operating at a very low temperature or during cold weather conditions.
These low-temperature batteries are quite capable of charging themselves at temperatures as low as -20 °C (-4 °F).
The low-temperature battery uses patented technology to pull power directly from the charger, eliminating the need for any additional components.
Figure 1 Low-Temperature Batteries
The heating and charging processes are smooth.
Simply connect the battery to a standard lithium charger, and the battery’s inbuilt heating and monitoring system will handle the rest.
These batteries are super reliable and work effectively in colder regions.
You can get them in various power ranges as per your need.
Q2. Why Do You Need Low-Temperature Batteries?
The low-temperature batteries are necessary for you to use if you are working in cold areas or the devices you use have a colder temperature.
In that case, lithium-ion batteries and other ones do not work efficiently.
They usually stop working in low-temperature environments.
That is why you need low-temperature batteries.
You will not find any other better low-temperature battery than TLH.
Q3. What are the Key Features of Low-Temperature Batteries?
Various qualities distinguish the TLH low-temperature batteries from other goods and make them worth purchasing.
TLH puts the best of the best features in its low-temperature batteries.
The following are the major characteristics of our low-temperature batteries:
- Longer lifespan of the battery
- Experience of 15 years in battery manufacturing
- Environmentally friendly
- Safer to use
- Easy charging and discharging
- Continuous supply of power
- Corrosion-resistant interior parts
- Efficient in low temperature
- Low to no maintenance
- High level of energy density
- Low self-discharging rate
Q4. What are the Applications of Low-Temperature Batteries?
There are different applications of low-temperature batteries.
All these applications are performed with maximum efficiency by TLH low-temperature batteries.
The applications are as follows:
- Military equipment
- Medical electronics
- Scientific investigations specifically in polar regions
- Public security
- Electrical-power telecommunication
- Deep diving equipment
- Aerospace industry
- Electrical ice augers
- Marine boats
- Signal Tower
- Led lights
Besides these applications, there are other applications for low-temperature batteries as well.
Q5. What Must be the Qualities of Low-Temperature Batteries?
The attributes of the low-temperature batteries determine whether or not you should purchase them for your particular application.
Some of the features of low-temperature batteries are listed below.
- Low-temperature batteries are protected from a range of threats by a built-in battery protection system (BPS).
- They offer a higher maximum discharge depth.
- These low-temperature batteries are lightweight and easy to carry.
- TLH low-temperature batteries have a higher voltage output even at low capacities.
- The installation and charging of low-temperature batteries are straightforward and efficient.
- They are available in standard sizes and come with a charger that is suitable for their use.
If you find these qualities in low-temperature batteries, then you are good to go.
Q6. How to Choose the Best Low-Temperature Batteries?
It is tough to pick appropriate low-temperature batteries that are right for you.
You may search extensively yet still be unable to locate the necessary battery.
It is because of hundreds of possibilities on the market that you’re unsure what to buy and what to leave behind.
Here are three things to consider when selecting the best low-temperature batteries for your needs.
- These low-temperature batteries come with a charger and are capable of supplying sufficient current.
- TLH low-temperature batteries have a built-in protective mechanism that makes them safe to use in a cold climate.
- And all of the battery’s internal components are corrosion-resistant.
Q7. What is the Lifespan of Low-Temperature Batteries?
The lifespan of the low-temperature batteries varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Most of the time, the lifespan of such batteries is increased by using them with care and keeping them in dry places instead of humid environments.
However, the expected lifespan of the low-temperature batteries is 2 years to 3 years.
Or it can be from 300 to 500 charge cycles.
If you do not know about the charge cycle or charge phase, here is the answer.
A charge phase is a time when the battery is fully loaded (charged), fully discharged, and fully recharged.
There are 2 to 3 factors that enhance or improve the longevity of low-temperature batteries.
These elements are as follows:
- Storage of low-temperature batteries
- Maintenance of the low-temperature batteries
You can sometimes use them for four years if you are fortunate enough and took care of the batteries.
But if you misuse the low-temperature batteries, they last for only one year, and you have to get another one.
So, try to follow the maintenance instructions strictly.
Q8. What Should be the Appropriate Working Temperature of Low-Temperature Batteries?
Bobbin-type Li/SOCl2 cells have the broadest range of temperature.
It makes them perfect to be used in high-temperature autoclave sterilization as well as in the cold storage facilities, where temperatures can reach as low as -80°C and must be maintained to safeguard tissue samples, transplant organs, and medical aid, pharmaceuticals, and refrigerated or dry-ice-shipped food.
TLH low-temperature batteries put its bobbin-type Li/SOCl2 cells through their paces in a cryogenic room, exposing them to freezing temperatures as -100°C, and the cells performed as expected.
Our low-temperature batteries stand out among all existing lithium chemistries as being especially well-suited for applications needing a stable low current.
Generally, they operate at temperatures ranging from -80°C to -100°C.
Q9. Are Low-Temperature Batteries Chargeable?
Yes, TLH low-temperature batteries are chargeable.
It is how you can use them over and over again for 2 to 3 years easily.
If they were incapable of charging, then they will never be efficient.
The charging of these low-temperature batteries is also the same as other batteries.
Q10. How to Charge Low-Temperature Batteries?
Attempting to charge the low-temperature batteries is simple and similar to charging almost all other electrical devices.
Figure 2 Low-Temperature Batteries Charger
- Charge or fill the TLH low-temperature batteries with the charger that comes with them because it is the right approach.
- If needed, you can also use other related charges. (We also have them in our stock).
- Plug the batteries into the charger and wait for them to fully charge.
- If the battery chargers have built-in protection, they will automatically turn off when the batteries are fully charged.
- If not, keep an eye on the battery’s status and turn off the charger when it becomes full.
Overcharging low-temperature batteries is a bad choice because it affects the efficiency of the battery.
Do not store the battery and charger together or close to each other.
Q11. Are the Low-Temperature Batteries Safer for the Environment?
Yes, they are completely safe to use for day-to-day activities or whenever you need them.
Mostly they are lithium-ion batteries, so you may think that they are dangerous for the environment.
Because lithium is a metal and, like other metals can cause serious concerns to the environment.
They are not as dangerous except when a large number of low-temperature batteries are disposed of.
If the disposal is planned and you dispose of them in specified areas, then these low-temperature batteries are not harmful.
Also, lithium despite being a metal is incapable of bioaccumulating.
It means it cannot gather or accumulate in the environment like other metals.
So, generally low temperature batteries are safe to use and do no harm to humans and wildlife.
Q12. How to Maintain Low-Temperature Batteries?
Maintaining low-temperature batteries is significant as it will increase the lifespan of the batteries.
Also, maintenance improves the performance of such low-temperature batteries.
To maintain and protect your precious low-temperature batteries, you must follow particular instructions.
- If the battery pack needs to be serviced or operated, remove it to prevent damage.
- Before the batteries freeze in an air vent, make very sure these low-temperature batteries are dust-free.
- You should not use surfactants or solvents on the low-temperature battery’s plastic to clean it.
- Never wash the battery vents with water.
- Remove the charger before storing the low-temperature batteries.
- To store the low-temperature batteries, keep them at room temperature in any location.
- Keep toxins and petroleum-based compounds away from low-temperature batteries.
- Before keeping the low-temperature batteries for later use, make sure they are fully charged.
Q13. Can You Get Customized Low-Temperature Batteries?
Yes, you can get custom-made low-temperature batteries at TLH.
We offer excellent battery solutions to your specific need.
In customized low-temperature batteries, you can get the size and color of the battery of your choice.
Our R&D team is highly skilled and qualified.
And we always manufacture the batteries following international standards.
Q14. How to Dispose of the Dead Low-Temperature Batteries?
Batteries that are damaged or dead cannot be dumped off similarly to other rubbish.
It’s because these low-temperature batteries are made of dangerous chemicals and materials.
Such batteries are disposed of properly, but only at specific sites.
Rather than throwing away dead low temperature batteries, transport them to an E-waste collection center or one of the certified sites.
Figure 3 Batteries Disposal Site
Q15. Are Low-Temperature Batteries Dangerous?
TLH ensures that the machinery and building process of low-temperature batteries are as safe as feasible.
However, low-temperature batteries can be dangerous at times due to external and internal problems, abuse, and leaking.
This mixture of gases, combined with heat, can cause explosive reactions that are potentially harmful to your health.
As a consequence, all of these aspects must be considered when employing low-temperature batteries.
Check and see whether low-temperature batteries are working properly or not.
Q16. Is it Possible to Check that Low-Temperature Batteries are Dead?
Yes, you can check yourself if the low-temperature batteries are dead or not.
It is easy to tell whether the low-temperature batteries are dead or not.
The first thing you can do to check is, start charging or jump-starting the low-temperature batteries if they look to be dead.
These low-temperature batteries are not dead if they start getting charged.
There is another authentic way of checking this, which is through a voltmeter or multimeter.
You can simply view the details of low-temperature batteries by TLH using a multimeter or a voltmeter.
Figure 4 Voltmeter to Check Battery Voltage
To check the voltage, you will need to connect the low-temperature batteries to the voltmeter.
The batteries are not performing properly and are unable to maintain a charge if the voltmeter signal falls under the set standard level.
Aside from that, it’s probable that this is due to the age of low-temperature batteries or leaking destruction.
Overcharging the batteries can result in them performing inefficiently.
One of the reasons for the low-temperature battery’s inefficiency is because of this.
Q17. What are the Chances of Low-Temperature Batteries Explosion?
Well, the probability of explosion of the low-temperature batteries is very less.
It is because at lower temperatures, chemical reactions taking place within the battery decrease.
However, as these batteries are meant for low-temperature operation, they do not stop the chemical reactions, otherwise, the battery would have died very fast.
It means there are very less chances of low-temperature batteries explosion.
Figure 5 Low-Temperature Battery Explosion
Q18. What Steps Should be Taken if Low-Temperature Batteries Explode?
TLH provides the best protection for low-temperature batteries, however, there is still a danger of explosion if they are improperly handled.
Battery explosions can be caused by a variety of factors, as previously indicated.
If the battery catches fire, switch it off as soon as possible and try to extinguish it.
To prevent battery explosions, examine the battery thoroughly before using it.
Check and don’t overcharge these low-temperature batteries.
Examine to see if the charger is properly attached to the battery and if any connections are loosened.
Allow the batteries to cool down for a time because it generates heat when they are used constantly.
This heat has the potential to cause an explosion.
Q19. What are the Possible Reasons that Make Your Low-Temperature Batteries Dead?
Well, several reasons make your low-temperature batteries dead.
First, the lifespan of the battery comes to an end or if you are using it for 2 to 3 years then probably you will find it dead someday.
The second reason can be the poor maintenance, especially keeping them in a humid dark environment.
It takes life from the low-temperature batteries, and they eventually stop getting charged.
Q20. What Precautions Can You Follow When Using Low-Temperature Batteries?
Follow the appropriate precautions while using good quality low temperature batteries:
- Do not put them in bright sun or a high-temperature setting.
- Use caution and care when handling these low-temperature batteries.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the low-temperature batteries.
- Store these low-temperature batteries in a cool, dry place away from flammable materials.
Q21. Why Low-Temperature Batteries Lose Their Charging?
There could be a variety of causes for low-temperature batteries’ inability to charge.
You can’t be sure unless you figure out what’s causing it and why.
If these low-temperature batteries do not charge, there might be a fault with the charger.
Secondly, the rectifier is malfunctioning if the batteries do not recharge when using the appropriate charger.
Make sure the charger is attached to your low-temperature batteries securely.
Q22. Can You Jump Start Your Low-Temperature Batteries?
Yes, you can jump-start your low-temperature batteries.
It looks like after the batteries die, they will never function again.
They are not dead, though; it just requires a little prodding to get back to function.
You will require a fully charged battery or a jump starter for this.
Figure 6 Battery Jump-Starter
The crucial instructions you must follow are as follows:
- Place the two batteries next to each other in a line.
- To attach the batteries, cut small insulated wires to match between them and attach them per the polarity.
- Attach positive to the battery’s positive terminal and negative to the negative terminal.
- This is how electricity is transmitted from a live battery to a dead one.
- Remove the two batteries from the protected area after five minutes.
- Now is the time to connect it to its proper charger.
- Your jump start was effective if the battery began to charge.
- Charge it up till it’s fully charged, then use it for several purposes.
- Repeat the jumpstart technique if the battery does not charge.
- If the battery still isn’t working, it is most likely dead and requires replacement.
Jump-starting a dead low temperature battery, as you can see, is not a tough thing to do.
Following the directions, you can jump-start TLH low-temperature batteries at any moment.
Q23. What is the Appropriate Way of Replacing Low-Temperature Batteries?
When your battery gets old or becomes dead, you need another battery to replace the previous one.
Which is not very difficult.
You do not need to be concerned about replacing the low-temperature battery because the procedure is pretty straightforward and convenient.
This is a step-by-step guide on replacing TLH low-temperature batteries appropriately.
- Remove the old battery from its assigned storage area.
- Look for any traces of acid spilling from the terminals.
- If there is any rusting or damage, clean it well before installation.
- Remove the black (negative) terminal with a wrench or pliers.
- Do the same thing with the red (positive) terminal, trying to ensure they don’t touch.
- You must also refrain from contacting the terminals with your bare hands.
- Remove any old or dead batteries.
- Insert the new low-temperature battery and ensure it is completely placed in the slot.
- Finally, join the terminals by attaching the negative terminal to the negative and the positive terminal to the positive one.
- You should now be able to see how to replace low-temperature batteries.
- You too can replace them without difficulty.
Q24. Is it Possible to Check Whether Your Low-Temperature Batteries are Appropriate or Not?
Finding the best low-temperature batteries for your needs is simple.
It all depends on your purpose of purchase or you can say application.
There are two forms of low-temperature batteries used: starter batteries and deep cycle batteries.
The starter or cranking batteries produce a significant burst of energy in a short time.
And on the other hand, your deep-cycle batteries deliver a lesser current for a longer time.
To run numerous gadgets or electrical devices, you will need a beginning (cranking) battery.
It simply implies that the low-temperature battery you select is determined by the application for which it will be used.
Furthermore, a low-temperature battery with high-quality attributes will easily last 2 to 4 years if you choose the right one.
Q25. Where to Get Best Quality Low-Temperature Batteries?
Dozens of manufacturers offer you low-temperature batteries.
TLH batteries are the ultimate solution for your battery problems.
They offer genuine, high-quality, and durable low-temperature batteries that you can use in various applications.
There are other types of batteries as well, including lithium-ion batteries, battery chargers, battery packs, and many other products.
They also give customized solutions to you as per your specification and application.