24V LiFePO4 Battery Pack Solution
- 24V LiFePO4 Battery Packs are used for solar system,forklift,diving system
- Over 2000 cycles 5 years warranty
- Use 2C -10C high discharge rate cell to make 24V lifepo4 battery pack
- Made by 18650 or 26650 lifepo4 cells
TLH 24V LiFePO4 Battery Certifications to Ensure The Quality
Why Select TLH battery as Your 24V LiFePO4 Battery Pack Supplier?
TLH battery has provide 24V LiFePO4 battery pack solution for different industrial equipment like solar panel,forklift ,marine boat,solar light even e bike.
The capacity of 24V LiFePO4 battery pack is from 4A to 200Ah with 2000-3000 cycles.We use 3.2V 50Ah,80Ah single cell,18650 2C -20C discharge rate cell or 26650 2C-10C discharge cells.
The working voltage of 24V LiFePO4 battery is 18.4V to 29.2V.
Our advantage of 24V LiFePO4 battery pack :
- Suitable for high temperature
- Long cycles-2000 times
- Support high discharge current
- With stable performance
Our R & D engineering director has over 15 years in design CANBUS ,RS232 battery management system to our 24V LiFePO4 battery pack.
If you need our communication protocol,please contact us.
Strict Quality Control for Your 24V LiFePO4 Battery Pack
- The welding workers with over 2 years experience to ensure the weld quality
- IQC inspect the key manufacturing process 100%
- If your 24V LiFePO4 battery pack with communication CANBUS 485 or RS232,we also will test 100% communication function before shipment
- All 24V LiFePO4 battery packs will be packed with pallets and label the details
Your Finest Choice 24V LiFePO4 Battery Pack Manufacturer in China
Due to the high demand for electrical vehicles and appliances, high-quality battery manufacturers are required. TLH battery has been manufacturing the promising quality 24V Lifepo4 battery packs for the last 15 years when Shenzhen Tianlihe Technology Co. Ltd. Initiated their humble head start and now has 500 plus customers worldwide. We try our best to produce promising quality battery packs, collaborating with our professional and well-experienced technical team. We assure our customers of the fulfillment and outstanding performance of our Lifepo4 batteries with the least time taken.
The 24V Lifepo4 Battery is applicable in all the high-energy required electrical products. They are widely used in solar, as energy-saving equipment with inverters, Electric Bikes, and Scooters. These battery packs can also be used for solar applications and electrical appliances. If you know or own any company that manufactures electronic vehicles or appliances and requires custom-made battery packs with personalized size, do not hesitate to contact us.
Our sales offices are in the UK, USA, and Germany. Our sales department is occupied with very proficient and skilled team members, who have an understanding of dealing with clients from all over the world. We try to provide battery packs with efficient skills in the least time.
A separate department for after-sales service providers is available. The experienced professionals are appointed in this team which is always available for you. Feel free to contact us even if you are in the United Kingdom. The USA, or Germany. For any troubles or difficulties in the installation or use of your 24V Lifepo4 battery pack, just drop a message and the representative of our after-sales department will get back to you in minimum time to comply with your problems.
If you come up with any kind of queries, ideas, or demands associated with the 24V Lifepo4 Battery, you can reach out to us anytime!
24V LifePo4 Battery – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
The following FAQ Guide possesses all the information that is required to know about a 24v Lifepo4 battery pack.
To find answers to your queries, give it a look!
- 1. What is the lifespan of a 24V lifepo4 battery?
- 2. Are 24V lifepo4 Batteries hazardous?
- 3. What kind of charger is used to charge a 24V Lifepo4 Battery?
- 4. What is the standard temperature required by a 24V Lifepo4 Battery?
- 5. What are the applications of a 24V Lifepo4 battery?
- 6. What are the main features of a 24V Lifepo4 battery?
- 7. Is a lifepo4 battery a type of lithium-ion battery?
- 8. Under what circumstances the 24V lifepo4 battery works the best?
- 9. How can you install your 24V lifepo4 battery?
- 10. What causes the 24v Lifepo4 Battery to fail?
- 11. What are the main factors to consider while buying a 24V lifepo4 battery?
- 12. What can cause the 24V lifepo4 battery to malfunction or fail?
- 13. How can you transport 24v lifepo4 battery packs?
- 14. Are 24V lifepo4 batteries lightweight?
- 15. How much time does a 24V lifepo4 battery require to charge?
- 16. What safety measures should be followed while using a 24V lifepo4 battery?
- 17. Is higher Ah in a 24v lifepo4 battery better?
- 18. What does Ah mean in a 24v lifepo4 battery?
- 19. Can you charge your 24v llifepo4 battery with a normal charger?
- 20. What is the voltage of a fully charged 24v lifepo4 battery?
- 21. What is the lifespan of a lifepo4 battery?
- 22. How long does a lifepo4 battery work before requiring recharge?
- 23. What happens if you discharge the 24v lifepo4 battery completely?
- 24. How can you dispose of a 24v lifepo4 battery pack?
- 25. What happens if the battery is left on charge for a long time?
- 26. Can you bring a dead lifepo4 battery back to life?
- 27. How can you increase the 24v lifepo4 battery’s working time?
- 28. What to do if the 24v lifepo4 battery comes broken or damaged?
- 29. How can you keep your lifepo4 battery pack clean?
- 30. What to do if your 24v lifepo4 battery catches fire?
- 31. What can cause the 24v lifepo4 battery not to hold a charge?
1. What is the lifespan of a 24V lifepo4 battery?
The 24v lifepo4 batteries have a lifespan of about 10 years.
This battery type has left all other battery types behind as lifepo4 batteries provide a range of applications and is a long lasting battery.
The lifespan of a battery depends on the care and maintenance.
If the battery is maintained properly, it may last for more than 10 years and if not taken proper care the 24v lifepo4 battery may stop working or die before time.
Also, the battery can have around 2,000 to 3000 charge cycles.
Figure 1: A 24v lifepo4 battery pack
2. Are 24V lifepo4 Batteries hazardous?
Lifepo4 batteries are the safest and very less likely to malfunction.
If the 24v lifepo4 battery is damaged or broken or mishandled, the battery may be dangerous and explode.
The lithium iron phosphate batteries can only be explosive in very extreme situations otherwise they are very safe to use.
Temperature or overcharging can also gradually cause the battery to heat up and explode.
The 24v lifepo4 batteries are so far less dangerous than other battery types to recycle and contain fewer toxic materials.
3. What kind of charger is used to charge a 24V Lifepo4 Battery?
It is recommended to only use the charger 29.2V LiFePo4 Battery charger that comes with the 24v lifepo4 battery pack to charge it.
Try not to use a charger with a higher voltage than required as it slowly kills the battery cells.
However, the battery has a built in self protection system which exhibits any unwanted voltage or shocks if an unsuitable charger is being used.
Figure 2: A 24v lifepo4 battery’s smart charger
4. What is the standard temperature required by a 24V Lifepo4 Battery?
The lifepo4 batteries are designed to withstand wide temperature ranges whether high or low.
The 24v lifepo4 batteries work effectively in most weather conditions when the temperature is between -10° to 50° Celsius.
However, temperatures higher than 50° Celsius or lower than -10° Celsius can affect the chemical reactions happening inside the battery and can slow or gradually stop those reactions.
The best working by a 24v lifepo4 battery is carried out if used at 15° to 30° Celsius.
5. What are the applications of a 24V Lifepo4 battery?
The lifepo4 batteries are considered superior if compared to any other battery type due to their longer life span, splendid cycle life, and effective working.
A 24v lifepo4 battery is lighter in weight providing enhanced safety features with large energy capacity.
Following are some general applications of a 24v lifepo4 battery:
The longevity of the battery has convinced most battery users to switch to a lifepo4 battery for effective working. The 24v lifepo4 batteries can be used in radios and mobiles etc.
Energy storing devices:
The 24v lifepo4 battery can be used with inverters for energy storage purposes. This battery can charge numerous portable electronic devices including laptops.
Electric golf carts:
Being lighter in weight and long lasting, a 24v lifepo4 battery works the best in golf carts as they are easier to carry around.
Electric bikes and scooters are now introduced all over the world and used widely because of the environment friendly factor, so this battery with the best working features is used greatly in them.
One of the main applications of a 24v lifepo4 battery is its combination with solar panels. It serves two functions for charging the lifepo4 battery as well as providing power to the electrical devices.
6. What are the main features of a 24V Lifepo4 battery?
The foremost characteristics of a 24v lifepo4 battery that makes it the best of all are as follows:
- More energy density
- Longevity of life
- Faster loading and unloading of power
- No optimal energy load
- Higher voltage
- Safe to use
- Requires less maintenance
7. Is a lifepo4 battery a type of lithium-ion battery?
Yes, lifepo4 stands for lithium-ion iron phosphate and these batteries are the safest type of lithium battery.
It has a mild edge over lithium batteries being safer and providing a longer lifespan than a lithium battery itself.
8. Under what circumstances the 24V lifepo4 battery works the best?
The 24v lifepo4 battery works the best if kept under recommended conditions, which are as follows:
- The temperature should not be too high or low
- The battery pack should be kept away from any flammable objects
- Keep the battery in well ventilated areas
- Avoid any direct contact of the lifepo4 battery with sunlight or heat sources
- Use only a suitable charger for the battery pack
- Prevent overcharging
9. How can you install your 24V lifepo4 battery?
You can install your 24v lifepo4 battery very easily just by following a few steps.
Go through the user manual that comes with the battery pack to ensure safe and sound installment of your lifepo4 battery.
Following video links to a tutorial on correct installing a 24v lifepo4 battery:
10. What causes the 24v Lifepo4 Battery to fail?
The most common reason for a lifepo4 battery failure is the incorrect charger or charging methods.
The chargers provided with the battery packs are designed to prevent overcharging or any such issues whereas the use of the wrong charger can result in numerous problems that may lead to battery failure.
Incorrect voltage supply through the wrong charger causes the lifepo4 battery cells to die gradually and not hold a charge.
Temperature is also the main reason; constant extreme temperature causes the 24v lifepo4 battery pack to delay or stop its functioning.
11. What are the main factors to consider while buying a 24V lifepo4 battery?
You should do proper research before buying a battery pack according to the use you want out of it.
The main factors to consider while buying a 24v lifepo4 battery are as follows:
- The battery weight
- If the Size and shape of the battery is according to your requirements
- Longevity of life
- Make sure the battery pack is not damaged or leaked
- Offers a good storage time
- The charge and discharge cycle should be kept in mind
- Safety precautions the battery provides
- Whether the battery pack serves the purpose it is to be used for
12. What can cause the 24V lifepo4 battery to malfunction or fail?
The utmost way that kills a lifepo4 battery or interrupts its working is overcharging.
Overcharging damages the battery cells and kills the battery gradually.
Using an unsuitable charger to charge a 24v lifepo4 battery results in irregular chemical reactions inside the battery.
It can also be due to the aging of the battery pack and irregular handling.
13. How can you transport 24v lifepo4 battery packs?
The Lifepo4 batteries are a bit difficult to transport as they can be damaged or leaked due to any mishandling and lead to dangerous situations.
Air transport of lithium batteries is banned due to safety reasons however they can be transported through road or water etc.
Each battery pack should be fully enclosed to protect the terminals.
Prevent stacking of any heavy item on packed batteries.
14. Are 24V lifepo4 batteries lightweight?
A 24v lifepo4 battery is lighter in weight as compared to other battery packs.
As lithium is the lightest metal yet it provides vast energy density for weight.
One of the major plus points of a 24v lifepo4 battery is its weight as buyers pay for light weighted batteries with good performance.
The battery pack being lighter in weight means it is easy to be carried around and portable.
15. How much time does a 24V lifepo4 battery require to charge?
The rate of charge while charging a 24v lifepo4 battery should be higher to charge the battery faster and effectively.
Lifepo4 battery generally charges fully in four to five hours and can be charged or discharged for shorter periods, several times a day.
16. What safety measures should be followed while using a 24V lifepo4 battery?
The lifepo4 batteries are designed keeping in mind all the safety measures.
They are least likely to be dangerous however, mishandling or improper use may lead to extremely dangerous situations.
Following are some general safety measures that should be followed while using a 24v lifepo4 battery:
- A 24v lifepo4 battery should be kept in well ventilated, cool areas.
- The batteries should be kept in such a manner that they do not get knocked over or fall.
- Keep the 24v lifepo4 batteries away from direct sunlight.
- Do not keep any metal or flammable object near the battery pack.
- Prevent the battery from encountering any heat sources and water.
- Clean the battery to prevent it from corrosion.
- Use a well-suited charger.
- Do not overcharge your 24v lifepo4 battery.
17. Is higher Ah in a 24v lifepo4 battery better?
The battery with higher ah means the battery will deliver more power and exceed performance for a longer time as compared to the batteries with lower ah.
Generally higher Ah means the lifepo4 battery will provide more run time and effective power.
18. What does Ah mean in a 24v lifepo4 battery?
Ah on a lifepo4 battery means ‘amp hours’ which refers to the number of amperes a battery can deliver in one hour.
The number written with ah on a battery tells you the exact amount of current the battery will deliver in a course of an hour.
19. Can you charge your 24v llifepo4 battery with a normal charger?
It is very important to use the required charger only for your 24v lifepo4 battery as the chargers not well suited for the battery can damage the battery pack.
For example, you cannot use a 36v battery charger for your 24v lifepo4 battery.
The extra voltage will affect your battery health and will eventually kill it.
It is recommended to use the charger that comes with the 24v lifepo4 battery pack for efficient and long lasting working.
20. What is the voltage of a fully charged 24v lifepo4 battery?
The cell voltage of a fully charged 24v lifepo4 battery is 3.6v and the cell voltage of a fully discharged battery is 2.5v.
However, the whole battery system of a 24v lifepo4 battery should read 28.6 to 28.8 on the volt system.
Do not discharge your battery completely before recharging or overcharge it as it affects the working of the 24v lifepo4 battery.
21. What is the lifespan of a lifepo4 battery?
The life expectancy of a 24v lifepo4 battery is around more than 10 years.
The lifepo4 battery has become quite popular due to the enduring chemistry it provides with amazing work.
If the 24v lifepo4 battery is managed properly, it may work for ten years however, mismanagement and mishandling of a lifepo4 battery pack can lead to minimizing the battery pack’s life and causing it to die before time.
The circumstances in which the battery is stored or used, also affect the battery life span greatly.
22. How long does a lifepo4 battery work before requiring recharge?
A 24v lifepo4 works for a long time before requiring a recharge.
However, before a complete cycle ends, the battery can be charged for several short periods instead of a whole cycle.
A lifepo4 battery should be recharged when the battery percentage reaches 20% to 30%.
23. What happens if you discharge the 24v lifepo4 battery completely?
Generally, it is considered wrong for a 24v lifepo4 battery to discharge completely.
As a lifepo4 battery cell does not have the ability to run under its own power either charged or discharged.
If a lifepo4 battery is discharged below 2.5 volts per cell, the battery acts to be dead and cannot be brought back to life.
It is fortunate that the fully discharged battery might not catch a charge.
24. How can you dispose of a 24v lifepo4 battery pack?
The 24v lifepo4 battery is the best battery technology created that provides a system with prolonged life and great energy storage.
Eventually, the battery pack reaches a time where it dies and serves no purpose no matter if the battery is rechargeable or not.
As the lifepo4 battery contains toxic materials, it can be dangerous to dispose it off in normal order.
For the correct disposal of your lifepo4 battery, find a recycling center and drop the battery off there or take the battery to a collection site so they may dispose it off safely.
Figure 4: Disposal of Lithium battery packs
25. What happens if the battery is left on charge for a long time?
For a battery such as the lifepo4 battery pack which has built in safety protection that prevents the battery from overcharging, it is completely okay to leave it on charge.
It requires low maintenance and turns off the current supply when fully charged.
It is better to leave your battery pack on a charge instead of draining it.
The right battery charger is abided to prevent overcharging if it matches the voltage and ah rating of the battery pack.
26. Can you bring a dead lifepo4 battery back to life?
The 24v lifepo4 battery is rechargeable and serves great quality and working.
If your battery runs out of life due to draining or excessive charging you may try to revive it by following the method.
Remove the lifepo4 battery from the appliance and check the voltage with a voltmeter, they may go to sleep mode if constantly drained for example if it shows 1.5v, that means it may be on sleep mode.
Some battery chargers have a ‘boost up’ or ‘recovery’ feature to name the sleeping batteries run; however if your battery depicts lower than 1.5 volts, do not try doing this.
Once the battery has been on ‘wake up’ mode, take the reading again and return the battery to the charger giving it a full charge cycle.
Use the battery in heavy energy required appliances and recharge it again.
If it starts working means it is on run again, but if it still does not hold a charge, you might consider replacing it.
27. How can you increase the 24v lifepo4 battery’s working time?
To keep up your 24v lifepo4 battery for effective and healthy working, consider the following:
- Keep in check the charge and discharges of current and try to keep them low.
- Do not charge the battery to 100% and prevent overcharging.
- While storing, keep the battery’s charge level around 60% to 70% for a good storage time as the lifepo4 battery has a slow self-discharge over time whether it is in use or not.
- Keep the battery under 45° Celsius for the best working.
- Keep the battery’s charge status in check.
- If the battery’s charge time increases and it starts losing its charge, consider replacing it.
- If the battery is supposed to be stored, follow the storage guidelines in the user manual.
- Avoid direct contact of the batterywith sunlight and water.
- Do not use a damaged battery or try operating it.
- Use only the recommended charger for the battery to increase the battery life.
28. What to do if the 24v lifepo4 battery comes broken or damaged?
Damaged or broken 24v lifepo4 battery packs are dangerous and require special handling.
A damaged battery may be swollen, leaked, corroded, or be of changed color and is considered hazardous to contact.
Do not try to treat them on your own or place them in the trash as they can explode.
Place the battery pack safely in a safe place without any flammable products and contact your retailer or recycling center.
Do not place these lifepo4 batteries in the devices as they can cause a fire or spark.
29. How can you keep your lifepo4 battery pack clean?
You can keep your 24v lifepo4 battery pack clean by keeping a check on it constantly.
Keep an eye on any corrosion if it takes place.
Clean the dirt between the terminals with a damp cloth or cotton swabs to keep the battery terminals clean.
Do not keep your batteries in areas with extreme temperatures.
When you replace a battery, clean the surface and the connectors as they are made of metal and can corrode.
30. What to do if your 24v lifepo4 battery catches fire?
Although lifepo4 batteries are very safe and do not heat up easily, still some circumstances can lead to extreme situations where the battery erupts into flames and creates a lot of damage.
If your 24v lifepo4 battery heats up and catches fire, move the battery away at once from any flammable objects and place it somewhere on a safer and non-combustible surface.
If in any chance it might be possible, place the battery outdoors, away from household and any flammable objects.
It is recommended to keep the 24v lifepo4 batteries in a well ventilated area, away from heat or direct sunlight.
31. What can cause the 24v lifepo4 battery not to hold a charge?
If your battery does not hold a charge or drains extremely fast, it means the battery has some internal issues and is malfunctioned.
Several reasons can lead to these unfavorable circumstances such as:
- Drained battery cell
- Storing for a long period of time
- Overheating of the battery
- Unusual circumstances around the battery
- Mishandling of the battery
- Use of an unsuitable charger for the battery pack.