Manufacturer of 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion Battery can provide 20A of current for 10 Hours or 10A of current for 20 hours continuously.
- Every 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion Battery contains a Battery Management System (BMS) to protect the battery from overcharging.
- 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion battery is manufactured with the best manufacturing technique.
- Our online support team is always available with excellent communication skills to give after-sales support to our customers.
- Our experience in the field of battery manufacturing has supported us to give an efficient and cost-effective solution.
TLH 12V 200Ah Lithium Ion Battery Certifications to Ensure The Quality
Smart Applications of 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
- Each 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion Battery consists of an internal management system, which prevents the battery from overcharging, over-discharging, Short circuit, Penetration, and Thermal Shock.
- 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion battery is a maintenance-free battery and lasts for several years.
- The 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion battery is used in replacement of Lead-Acid Battery.
- The feature of fast charging time allows us to use it for industrial applications where fast charging is an essential part of the functionality.
- The industrial applications where it is not easy to access the batteries require extra safety features as well as the feature to prevent overcharging & discharging, 12V 200Ah Lithium battery can be used.
Strict Testing & Quality Control Procedures
- All the batteries require special treatment when it comes to safety.
- We have a strict policy of testing each and every battery before dispatching it in order to produce high-quality products.
- We have enabled ourselves to store all the data received during the quality check of the 12V 200Ah Lithium-ion battery. This data can be shared with you after approving the request.
Smart 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturer
We are the manufacturer of batteries for the last 15 years. This experience of past years has enabled us to give state-of-the-art 12V 200Ah Lithium-Ion batteries for our customers.
We are honored to have 500+ customers from all over the world. To cover the need of all of our customers and after-sales services, we have three international service centers in UK, USA, and Germany.
Our designed batteries have internal management systems to prevent overcharging, over-discharging, short circuits, and penetration.
To give a quality product, it is essential to use state-of-the-art latest technologies and automatic machines. The machines in our use are either fully automated or semi-automated in order to enhance the quality as well as the productivity to meet the customers’ requirement.
Each battery goes through a strict quality check procedure and the data of the testing of each battery is stored in our computers. We offer 12 months of warranty for the batteries but our VIP customers, this can be extended up to 18 months.
Our sales team is always available for your help with great communication skills. We are always open to new ideas and suggestions. If you have any queries or ideas related to the need for batteries in your industry, contact us.
We’ll go through your requirements/needs and will get back to you as soon as possible.
12V 200ah Lithium Ion Battery – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
This FAQ guide possesses almost all the information that one needs to know about the 12V 200ah Lithium-Ion Battery.
Here, you will find responses to several queries you might have about 12V Lithium-ion batteries.
Have a look!
- 1. How long does a 200ah lithium-ion battery last?
- 2. How much is a 200ah lithium-ion battery?
- 3. What is the best 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery?
- 4. Is there a better battery than a lithium-ion battery?
- 5. What are the top 12v lithium-ion batteries to buy?
- 6. How can you build a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 7. How long does a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery last for?
- 8. How is a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery charged?
- 9. What is the price range of a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery?
- 10. What are 12v 200ah lithium-ion batteries used for?
- 11. Are 12v lithium-ion battery packs easily available?
- 12. Are 12v 200ah lithium-ion batteries reliable?
- 13. Is a special charger required to charge a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 14. At what voltage is the 200ah battery considered dead?
- 15. What are the results of overcharging a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 16. How many watts is a 12v 200ah Lithium-ion battery?
- 17. How long does it take to charge a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 18. What are the hazards of using 12v lithium-ion batteries?
- 19. What are the tips to maximize battery time?
- 20. How much current is required to charge a 12v 200ah battery?
- 21. Are 12v lithium-ion batteries rechargeable?
- 22. How are 12v lithium-ion batteries better than lead-acid batteries?
- 23. What is the specification of a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 24. Can a 12v lithium-ion battery be used for solar energy?
- 25. What are the pros of using a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 26. What are the cons of a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 27. What is the lifespan of a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery?
- 28. What is the discharge rate of a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 29. What safety precautions should be applied for using a 12v 200ah battery?
- 30. How can you boost the battery life of your 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 31. What is the standard temperature for a 12v lithium-ion battery?
- 32. When should a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery be charged?
- 33. How can you know if your lithium-ion battery is bad?
- 34. Where can you store an unused 12v lithium-ion battery?
1. How long does a 200ah lithium-ion battery last?
If a 200ah lithium-ion battery is kept unused for a time, the common life span of the battery is around 6 years, although the battery starts to fade after 200 to 300 charges cycles.
The effective working and life span of the battery also depend on how the battery is used and taken care of.
A common 200ah lithium-ion battery can give out 10 constant amp for 20 hours or 20 incessant amps for 10 hours.
2. How much is a 200ah lithium-ion battery?
A constant current up to 50A with crests of 150A can be provided by a 200ah lithium-ion battery.
This is just ideal for portable power use and for the replacement of any similar lead-acid battery.
This provides a high ranking safety and working than a regular lead-acid battery which is hazardous with short battery life.
3. What is the best 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery?
The best 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery is the TLH 18650 rechargeable battery pack.
This lithium-ion battery can be customized according to the customer’s needs and requirements so it does not have a specific size.
These 12v lithium-ion batteries are the most effective of all types which provide efficient working and long life is taken proper care of.
Figure 1: TLH 12V Lithium-Ion battery pack
4. Is there a better battery than a lithium-ion battery?
Lithium-ion batteries have many major advantages which make them stand out of the box.
They last much longer than any other battery and can be used to replace any alkaline units.
Lithium-ion batteries can be recharged over hundreds of cycles and have higher energy density with a lower discharge rate.
Therefore, this makes the Li-ion battery the best option!
5. What are the top 12v lithium-ion batteries to buy?
Some of the top-rated 12 volts lithium-ion battery packs are as follows:
- Lifepo4 12v deep cycle lithium-ion battery pack
Figure 2: Lifepo4 12v deep cycle lithium-ion battery pack
- VariCore 12v High Power lithium-ion battery pack
Figure 3: VariCore High power 12V Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Lifepo4 12v lithium-ion battery pack
Figure 4: Lifepo4 12V Lithium-Ion Battery pack
- Small Den 12v 18650 lithium battery pack
Figure 5: Small den 12V Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Yangtze 12v lithium-ion battery pack
Figure 6: 12V Lithium-ion battery pack
6. How can you build a 12v lithium-ion battery?
You can build your own 12v Lithium-ion battery if you have individual cells and a control board with your desired voltage.
Following is a tutorial to build your own 12v lithium-ion battery that is rechargeable!
7. How long does a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery last for?
An average 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery lasts for 10 hours with 20amp output.
While at the rate of 10amp, it lasts for 20 hours straight smoothly without interruption.
8. How is a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery charged?
A 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery is fully charged when the current drops to a certain fixed level.
The average time taken by a 12v lithium-ion battery to charge is about 2 to 3 hours.
The process of charging includes the storing of lithium by anode and cathode.
The movement of lithium ions to their respective poles creates free electrons in the anode which creates a charge at positive current hoarder.
9. What is the price range of a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery?
According to a survey, the average conventional price of a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery was around 1000$ ten years ago, and now it ranges from 125$ to 150$ which makes a huge difference with a 10 years old price!
Lithium-ion batteries are quite costly than other batteries but it also provides terrific advantages with longer battery life.
Its life span varies between three to five years however, after 2 to 3 years the battery strength starts fading.
10. What are 12v 200ah lithium-ion batteries used for?
TLH provides the best range of lithium-ion batteries.
The 12v 200ah lithium-ion batteries are applicable widely.
They are mainly used in solar LEDs, medical devices, LED lights, diving machines, etc.
11. Are 12v lithium-ion battery packs easily available?
12v lithium-ion batteries are found easily as they are largely applicable in various products.
TLH can also provide you customized 12v lithium-ion battery packs just as you require.
Lithium-ion batteries have diverse applications in medical items, solar panels, e-bikes, cars, etc.
You can get 12v lithium-ion batteries performing functions that are feasible for you. You can find these battery packs easily as they are asked for into the market due to the advantages and efficient working as compared to other batteries.
12. Are 12v 200ah lithium-ion batteries reliable?
The 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery system is safe if the proper precautions that are provided, are followed while charging, discharging, and in use.
One of the most safest and successful batteries is the lithium-ion battery.
Its battery life is longer than other batteries and provides proficient working if used properly under the conditions proposed.
13. Is a special charger required to charge a 12v lithium-ion battery?
A lead-acid charger that gives out a constant current of not above than 14.6v can be used to charge a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery.
Lithium-ion batteries have a built-in battery protection system that permits them to be charged with any standard charger that provides constant current and should be discharged as soon as the battery is utterly charged.
The preferred charge rate of a 12v lithium-ion battery’s energy cell is between 0.5C to 1C.
Figure 7: A standard lithium-ion battery Charger
14. At what voltage is the 200ah battery considered dead?
The lithium-ion battery cells do not like to be discharged under their discharge voltage.
The voltage between 2.5 to 2.7 is at the most. Below this voltage, the battery goes to sleep or is dead as it won’t accept charge anymore.
Even if still, it carries a charge it still will not be used which is equal to a battery being dead.
15. What are the results of overcharging a 12v lithium-ion battery?
A 12v lithium-ion battery if overcharged reaches unstable conditions inside the battery that heightens the pressure and causes an explosion.
The casing of the battery can heat up and begin to melt or swell.
Most high-quality lithium-ion batteries also contain a management system inside the battery to keep in check the charge and to cut off the current when the limit is reached.
The 12v lithium-ion battery operates safely within the provided voltages whereas the battery becomes unpredictable if charged to a higher voltage.
16. How many watts is a 12v 200ah Lithium-ion battery?
A 200ah lithium-ion battery has a capacity of 2400 watts.
The size of the panel recharges the lithium-ion battery and it depends on the speed at which you want your lithium-ion battery to recuperate.
17. How long does it take to charge a 12v lithium-ion battery?
A 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery can take up to 12 to 24 hours to fully charge using a 10 Amp charger.
A lithium-ion battery can be charged several times a day in short intervals and that also maintains the battery health and life span.
The 12v lithium-ion battery is fully charged when the current is dropped to a set level.
If the battery becomes too hot while charging, you need to stop charging at once.
18. What are the hazards of using 12v lithium-ion batteries?
12v Lithium-ion batteries that are rechargeable are hazardous and can provoke serious damage.
- Do not overcharge the lithium-ion battery so it may heat up and explode and never leave the battery unattended while charging and keep it away from any flammable objects.
- If any liquid from the battery falls on your skin or in your eyes, do not rub it and rinse it well as it may burn your skin or irritate.
- Do not take apart the battery or any of its parts while in use as the meddling with the lithium-ion battery can cause it to fail.
- Charging below 4° temperatures can cause a chemical reaction in the cells of 12 lithium-ion batteries and cause permanent damage.
- If the battery is already damaged or defective, do not risk using it as it may give birth to unwanted conditions.
19. What are the tips to maximize battery time?
A major advantage of lithium-ion batteries is that they last much longer than any other batteries.
The standard estimated life of a lithium-ion battery is two to three years or 300 to 500 cycles.
- Use partial discharge cycles such as 20% to 30% of the battery capacity and recharging it will extend its life as compared to discharging 80% to 90% of the battery and then recharging it.
Full discharge cycles shorten the battery life.
- Select the correct charge method that is constant and if the capacity falls, end the charge cycle.
- Keep the battery in dry cool temperatures. Do not keep them at very cold or hot temperatures and in direct contact with the sunlight.
- Avoid charging the battery to complete 100% capacity.
- Deep charges will quickly and permanently shorten the battery life and damage it.
20. How much current is required to charge a 12v 200ah battery?
A 12v 200ah battery can be charged to full 100% in 20 hours by a 10 amp charger.
About 2400 watts are required to charge a 12v 200ah battery fully and if you require this amount of energy in 6 hours, you will need to supply 400 watts per hour to the battery.
As a result, a 200ah lithium battery can provide 200 amps for one hour, 100 amps for 2 hours, and 20 Amps for 10 hours straight with constant capacity.
21. Are 12v lithium-ion batteries rechargeable?
Most of the 12v lithium-ion batteries are rechargeable and are designed to be recharged more than hundreds of times.
Lithium-ion is much stable than pure lithium which nurtures charging.
Overall lithium-ion batteries have a lot of benefits since they are powerful and long-lasting but being rechargeable for hundreds of times tops it all!
22. How are 12v lithium-ion batteries better than lead-acid batteries?
Both lithium-ion and lead-acid batteries are effective for storage but considering other factors, Lithium-ion batteries are best in every way.
Lithium-ion batteries are efficient and reliable whereas, in cost, lead-acid batteries cost lesser than li-ion batteries.
The capacity is measured to check how much energy a battery can store.
It may differ from each model however the lithium-ion batteries are well proven to have greater capacity than any other battery.
It contains substantially higher energy density than lead-acid batteries.
Lithium-ion batteries are better as they can store more energy, as a result, discharge more energy, and can run more appliances.
- Life span:
Batteries degrade as they age and become less effective.
Discharging a battery to power appliances and then recharging it counts as a cycle.
Lithium-ion batteries specifically last longer and more cycles than lead-acid batteries leading to a longer and successful battery life.
- The intensity of discharge:
The intensity of discharging of a battery estimates the number at which the battery can be safely released of power without any damage to the battery.
The lithium-ion battery has a higher capacity than a lead-acid battery and has a superior depth of discharge.
Lead-acid batteries overtake lithium-ion batteries in their cost.
Where the lead-acid batteries cost less in purchase and installation, the battery life span of the lithium-ion batteries even out this odd factor.
23. What is the specification of a 12v lithium-ion battery?
The 12v 200ah Lithium-ion heavy cycle battery is enough to replace any of your lead-acid batteries.
These batteries are lighter, have a longer life span, and take up less space.
The battery life of the 12v li-ion battery is 10 times longer than lead-acid batteries.
12v 200ah lithium-ion batteries can be applied in electric vehicles, recreational vehicles, marine, for solar energy.
Their weight ranges around 27 kg, ensure long life and safety with high accuracy state of charge.
24. Can a 12v lithium-ion battery be used for solar energy?
12v lithium-ion batteries are the best option for solar panel systems in most cases.
Lithium-ion batteries can be charged and stored without requiring any maintenance so they work great in solar with battery backup.
It can be put through deep cycles. 12v 200ah Lithium-ion batteries are costly but the extravagant working and efficiency enhance its life span.
They lose less capacity while held idle and do not require much ventilation.
Figure 8: A 12V battery used for solar
25. What are the pros of using a 12v lithium-ion battery?
The 12v lithium-ion battery is quite a choice and has great advantages as compared to other batteries.
Some of which are mentioned below:
- The 12v Lithium-ion batteries are high-density batteries and can work with high capacities.
- Do not require frequent charging.
- There is no regular discharge of memory to maintain.
- Provides high current to power tools when required.
- Has low self-discharge as compared to other batteries.
- The voltage produced by each cell is 3.6 v that serves as a major advantage.
- An array of lithium-ion batteries are available in the market widely.
26. What are the cons of a 12v lithium-ion battery?
Despite all the advantages, the 12v lithium-ion battery has its own drawbacks like any other product.
- The metals and chemicals change frequently which means the battery is not in a mature state.
- Requires fragile handling.
- Expensive to manufacture and maintain.
- Requires protection to maintains its capacity and charge.
- The transportation of li-ion batteries is emerging into a major problem as many airlines refuse to carry them.
- They can be hazardous if not handled properly and can cause danger.
- Even if not in use, the li-ion battery still ages whereas keeping the battery at 40% charging in a cool dry place can restrict the aging.
27. What is the lifespan of a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery?
The typical life span of a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery is about 3 to 4 years and approximately 300 to 500 charge cycles.
One charge cycle refers to the full discharge of a fully charged battery.
If taken well care of with proper precautions, the Li-ion battery can last longer.
28. What is the discharge rate of a 12v lithium-ion battery?
The discharge rate of a 12v Lithium-ion battery is 10 A which remains continuous.
The power cell has mild capacity but delivers a high current.
The 12v Li-ion battery self discharges approximately 5% in the first 24 hours of use and around 1-3% per month.
Full discharge cycles should be avoided as they shorten the lithium-ion battery life span.
29. What safety precautions should be applied for using a 12v 200ah battery?
The 12v 200ah li-ion batteries should be kept at room temperature.
Avoid direct sunlight contact with lithium-ion batteries.
Any combustible items should be kept far away to avoid an explosion.
If not taken proper precautions, the 12v Li-ion batteries can explode leading to fire or explosion. Physical damage can also occur.
30. How can you boost the battery life of your 12v lithium-ion battery?
The battery life in electronic devices is quite precious in today’s world. There are quite a few tips to boost your 12v lithium-ion battery’s life.
- Keep the 12v Li-ion battery at the optimal standard temperature that is room temperature.
- Invest in a good quality battery once with progressive battery life.
- Prevent discharging the li-ion battery completely.
- Do not charge the battery repeatedly.
- Allow the 12v lithium-ion batteries to partially discharge.
31. What is the standard temperature for a 12v lithium-ion battery?
The user manual of the 12v lithium-ion battery consists of all the precautionary measures required for the working of the battery.
The average operating temperature for a 12v li-ion battery ranges from -20 degrees to 60 degrees C for discharging while for charging, the temperature should be between 0 degrees to 45 degrees C.
Whereas, the standard temperature range, while the li ion battery is being operated, is between 15 degrees to 45 degrees C.
32. When should a 12v 200ah lithium-ion battery be charged?
A 12v 200ah lithium should not be left to drain wholly before charging.
After using the battery for a little time, it should be charged for a little time but it is not compulsory to charge it to complete 100%.
They should be discharged completely once a while to maintain their capacity and kept in cool dry places.
Short frequent cycles of charging should be avoided.
33. How can you know if your lithium-ion battery is bad?
The wisest way to check the status of the battery is through a multimeter or voltmeter.
If the voltage of the battery is less than 3 volts, it is considered dead.
The main point is that when the rechargeable lithium ions stop charging, that is an indication that the battery is damaged or dead.
A Healthy and steady lithium battery keeps holding on to the charge, if the battery does not hold the charge means it has gone wrong.
34. Where can you store an unused 12v lithium-ion battery?
The unused 12v lithium-ion batteries can be stored in dry places with normal room temperatures.
Batteries should not be kept in extreme weather that ranges from hot weather to freezing points.
However, the area should be well ventilated and away from explosive stuff.
The temperature where the battery is stored affects most of the battery’s life in the longer run.